Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No heartbeat.. ETA.. UPDATE 2 - Ultrasound

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I don't know what to think.. Went in for my first OBGYN appointment yesterday and there's no heartbeat.. I'm supposed to be 13 weeks.. Does anyone know what this means? I don't want to think miscarriage. I have a ultrasound on Monday morning.. I haven't bled, I've only had slight cramping.. ETA: Thank you ladies for your responses. I'd like to just say, some of them have scared me shitless.. I am now having mild cramps in my pelvic area.. I'm trying to stay positive until Monday.. If I keep cramping I am going to the hospital.. Will update if I go. If not, I'll update on Monday after my ultrasound. Thank you. ETA2**** I had my ultrasound this morning. Baby is alive and well. I was off on my due date. I am 9 weeks tomorrow. Thank you ladies for the well wishes!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Replies (221-230):
angevil53
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:47 AM
That's awesome news!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhiannon1980
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Glad it is all well. I know we all worry when something like this happens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BoggiezMom
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Wow you were way off but on the bright side everything is great!the mild cramping is normal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DamiensMommy1
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:48 AM
well it sucks you are not as far along but glad baby is okay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Lol. Thank you.. just now reading comments and i was thinking '2nd argument in my comments...sucks'

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't turn her happiness into a petty bullshit spelling fight jeez

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't get mad at me for your spelling error.

Quoting chalisa0:

No!  REALLY???  Obviously I was telling her to take care of herself, but ADDED the "s" for the baby too.  Maybe kind words like that are just too much for your brain to handle...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yourselves *

Quoting chalisa0:

Glad to hear your good news update.  Now, take care of yourself(s).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!!! they had me worrying for 4 days for nothing!!!

Quoting mom2three2012:

YEA! MOM!!!! I see the update and baby is fine!!!!  WOOO HOOO!!!

I had cramping my first several weeks too mom!  Just that baby stretching out your uterus...making room! :)

Congrats!

Karyanne24
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:11 AM
That happened to me and now I have a 3 year old! Glad it worked out for you too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:11 AM
thank you!! it was a scary and long four days!!!!

Quoting ilovemykids323:

I think I think i held my breathe the hole time i read that. I'm so glad everything is okay!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Thank you!! IIIII was off on my due date by 4 weeks...turns out my period was just as crappy as usual and i skipped a month and then got pregnant...grrr

Quoting tennisgal:

YEAH!! Congrats mom!!

I have had several miscarriages, but with this pregnancy they would ONLY go by LMP even though I told them we had conceived on my bday (that's why i knew when the date was). they refused to listen and the dates were 5 weeks off. it took many many u/s before the technicians would listen to me about the dates. grrr!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:17 AM
i didnt have an ultrasound thursday they checked for heartbeat with doppler 3 times and when my appointment was finally over the ultrasound tech wasnt there anymore...why they didnt send me to labor and delivery for one instead of making me wait four long days is a mystery for me but all that matters now is i know the truth and my baby is ok.. Now its time to get back into shape and make sure baby is well taken care of. Being sick for 12 days straight was crazy. Sorry about the run on sentences. I dislike being on SOs phone.

Quoting giroirk:

Awesome that baby is doing good. I'm sure that was a long wait from the first ultrasound to the second.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN