Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

s/o wedding rings **pics**

Posted by   + Show Post
Show us your engagement rings/wedding bands?

Were they expensive? Or not? :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Replies (311-320):
mommyinvt
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Beautiful! I love it.

Quoting TarantulaTress:

Here's my wedding set. Diamonds and Sapphires (DH's birthstone). I didn't buy it, so I have no idea how much it cost nor did I ever ask. Doesn't much matter, DH picked it out and that's enough for me.

blondepegasus
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I love seeing all your gorgeous rings! Here is mine. The top solitaire and the 2 flanking stones is the engagement and the bottom is the wedding band and they are fused together. The solitaire is 1 ct. and the other stones are each 1/4 ct. so it's 2  1/4 cts. total. DH had it custom made for me by a local jeweler. Yes, it was kind of expensive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Your ring gets more expensive every time you talk about it.

Quoting Elyce225:

I am mobile right now and don't have a picture on here.
I have a 2.62 ct, D, Vvs1, Tiffanys setting and the plain band to go with it. I love it. It was close to six figures.

UgtaBkdnMe
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Dude. That's huge.

Quoting Anonymous:

A bit expensive, but definitely loved. I love rings, so I'd be happy with anything.  

momof6nokc
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:47 AM

The big blue Tanzanite is my wedding ring.  I do wear it on my left hand, but I have both rings on my hand in this picture just so I can show them both in one pic  :o) 

The diamond ring was my 40th birthday present.  It's slightly over 4 carats total weight---center stone is 2.5 carats or so marquis cut, a quadrillion cut diamond on each side, 99 small diamonds around the center stone and down the sides.  I wear this ring on my right hand.

It's very dear to me, the issue of gay marriage.  Or, as I like to call it:  'marriage'.  You know, because I had lunch this afternoon, not gay lunch.  I parked my car, I didn't gay park it." 

~Liz Feldman~

Vampyrechic
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Mine!

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM
No it does not, lol. I've never given an exact amount for my upgraded diamond and never will, only ballparks, so how do you know? Anon creepers keep at it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your ring gets more expensive every time you talk about it.

Quoting Elyce225:

I am mobile right now and don't have a picture on here.
I have a 2.62 ct, D, Vvs1, Tiffanys setting and the plain band to go with it. I love it. It was close to six figures.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Says the anon poster
Stop being sarcastic

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay just looks a little painful

Quoting b.futlz:

Yes I can get them off......it must gave been a bad day sometimes when it's cold my fingers swell but yes I can

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you get those off? I hope your okay you look very swollen

Quoting b.futlz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:59 AM
I was NOT being sarcastic when my hands swell an my rings get like that it hurts. Lucky for me I lost 20 lbs so now my rings practically fall off so they fit perfect when I swell. I can be anon all I want because bitches like you take the reply wrong.

Quoting SnapIt:

Says the anon poster

Stop being sarcastic

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay just looks a little painful

Quoting b.futlz:

Yes I can get them off......it must gave been a bad day sometimes when it's cold my fingers swell but yes I can

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you get those off? I hope your okay you look very swollen

Quoting b.futlz:

malissaL
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I love the ring posts!  so pretty :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured