Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

s/o wedding rings **pics**

Posted by   + Show Post
Show us your engagement rings/wedding bands?

Were they expensive? Or not? :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Replies (321-330):
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I love his band!
Bf is into harleys he would love that

Can you message me on where you got it

Quoting Eshadowgirl:

My engagement and wedding rings, and DH wedding band(Harley Davidson).  My engagement and wedding band costed $80 each, his band costed bout $125.  Not alot, but they were meaningful to us. He is a biker/harley guy and I wanted the 10k white gold simple rings....Still beautiful.

I've been married almost 3 months now :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:01 AM
I don't have a pic but my ring and dh are both clauddagh rings. Very inexpensive. I didn't want a big fancy ring. I would break it and hit it on everything.
I'm not even wearing it right now. Dh made me take it off cause I'm pregnant and my fingers were swelling up pretty bad. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:02 AM
I use to wear my engagment first because it looked better with the wedding band that way

Some cuts you cant wear the wedding band first

Quoting RobJar:

For some of you ladies. I'm pretty sure when you have a two piece set. Your supposed to wear the wedding band first, then the engagement ring on top of that, am I wrong?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:04 AM

No, I am right handed.

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Are you a lefty?

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

Here's mine.

The engagment ring is a cheap,sterling and glass, replacement from Overstock.com...I like it better then my original. (lost in a fire)

My wedding band was my Dad's. He stopped wearing it a few years after my Mom passed away. Funny thing is, he didnt offer it when I married my first husband. LOL

mantyangel
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I love it :)

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Lol
Yeah im the bitch
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I was NOT being sarcastic when my hands swell an my rings get like that it hurts. Lucky for me I lost 20 lbs so now my rings practically fall off so they fit perfect when I swell. I can be anon all I want because bitches like you take the reply wrong.

Quoting SnapIt:

Says the anon poster

Stop being sarcastic

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay just looks a little painful

Quoting b.futlz:

Yes I can get them off......it must gave been a bad day sometimes when it's cold my fingers swell but yes I can

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you get those off? I hope your okay you look very swollen

Quoting b.futlz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Parker12
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Here's mine! I love my ring! But I lost my center piece:(! Have to get it replaced.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
malissaL
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM

I love my ring. Engagement is 1 1/2 carats total and the band is around a 1/4 carat..it's very dirty right now lol, we have well water and it makes it cloudy..I think it was modestly priced-around 1600.00

Its my body and I'll do what I want to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:49 AM

It was 25k less than a year ago, now it's 6 figures... You really need to get your stories straight. And don't even bother with the I upgraded last month BS.

Quoting Elyce225:

No it does not, lol. I've never given an exact amount for my upgraded diamond and never will, only ballparks, so how do you know? Anon creepers keep at it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your ring gets more expensive every time you talk about it.

Quoting Elyce225:

I am mobile right now and don't have a picture on here.
I have a 2.62 ct, D, Vvs1, Tiffanys setting and the plain band to go with it. I love it. It was close to six figures.

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:02 PM
We've been through this already, lol. You already know since you were in the other thread where my paperwork was posted. I proved my shit lady, like I do with everything, move along. Less than a year ago? That was almost two years ago, it'll be 2013 soon *smh*. I LOVE my expensive Tiffany's ring ;). And don't give you the updated "BS" because it makes you look stupid? HA!

Quoting Anonymous:

It was 25k less than a year ago, now it's 6 figures... You really need to get your stories straight. And don't even bother with the I upgraded last month BS.

Quoting Elyce225:

No it does not, lol. I've never given an exact amount for my upgraded diamond and never will, only ballparks, so how do you know? Anon creepers keep at it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your ring gets more expensive every time you talk about it.

Quoting Elyce225:

I am mobile right now and don't have a picture on here.
I have a 2.62 ct, D, Vvs1, Tiffanys setting and the plain band to go with it. I love it. It was close to six figures.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured