Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

s/o wedding rings **pics**

Posted by   + Show Post
Show us your engagement rings/wedding bands?

Were they expensive? Or not? :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Replies (331-340):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:10 PM

It's a shame you're not smart enough to know how easy it is to look up all your ring stories. You have been posting the same ring since 2009. Yet it keeps getting more and more expensive. I would think if you could buy a 6 figure ring, you could buy a camera that takes nice photo's, and a house that doesn't look like shit. Enjoy your fantasy world lady. You even have different engagement stories dipshit.

same ring...

Quoting Elyce225:

We've been through this already, lol. You already know since you were in the other thread where my paperwork was posted. I proved my shit lady, like I do with everything, move along. Less than a year ago? That was almost two years ago, it'll be 2013 soon *smh*. I LOVE my expensive Tiffany's ring ;). And don't give you the updated "BS" because it makes you look stupid? HA!

Quoting Anonymous:

It was 25k less than a year ago, now it's 6 figures... You really need to get your stories straight. And don't even bother with the I upgraded last month BS.

Quoting Elyce225:

No it does not, lol. I've never given an exact amount for my upgraded diamond and never will, only ballparks, so how do you know? Anon creepers keep at it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your ring gets more expensive every time you talk about it.

Quoting Elyce225:

I am mobile right now and don't have a picture on here.
I have a 2.62 ct, D, Vvs1, Tiffanys setting and the plain band to go with it. I love it. It was close to six figures.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I'm not in on this debate. Just wondering. How is 25k close to six figures?

Quoting Elyce225:

We've been through this already, lol. You already know since you were in the other thread where my paperwork was posted. I proved my shit lady, like I do with everything, move along. Less than a year ago? That was almost two years ago, it'll be 2013 soon *smh*. I LOVE my expensive Tiffany's ring ;). And don't give you the updated "BS" because it makes you look stupid? HA!

Quoting Anonymous:

It was 25k less than a year ago, now it's 6 figures... You really need to get your stories straight. And don't even bother with the I upgraded last month BS.

Quoting Elyce225:

No it does not, lol. I've never given an exact amount for my upgraded diamond and never will, only ballparks, so how do you know? Anon creepers keep at it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

I have a 2.62 ct, D, Vvs1, Tiffanys setting and the plain band to go with it. I love it. It was close to six figures.

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Oh anon now you are twisting my story, go figure. When was that picture taken and when was my response right underneath it written? You took one picture (that is why you took the date out) and put it with a different, old comment. Nice try anon but you are incorrect and pretty creepy that you would try to twist things so much by taking dates out.

I met and married my DH within 28 days. We got engaged around the first week we met and got married on Sept 1st. It's been the same story for 5 years now, lol.

Keep trying.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's a shame you're not smart enough to know how easy it is to look up all your ring stories. You have been posting the same ring since 2009. Yet it keeps getting more and more expensive. I would think if you could buy a 6 figure ring, you could buy a camera that takes nice photo's, and a house that doesn't look like shit. Enjoy your fantasy world lady. You even have different engagement stories dipshit.

same ring...

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:22 PM
It's not, at all. The anon took a new picture (i had my diamond upgraded) of my ring and put it with an old response, the response was from before the upgrade. She is trying to twist it around, sadly. She did this in another ring thread also.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:28 PM

You don't say? I'm glad I didn't post my ring. Holy shit. 

Quoting Elyce225:

It's not, at all. The anon took a new picture (i had my diamond upgraded) of my ring and put it with an old response, the response was from before the upgrade. She is trying to twist it around, sadly. She did this in another ring thread also.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:29 PM

oh good you admit it dumb bitch...

Quoting SnapIt:

Lol
Yeah im the bitch
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I was NOT being sarcastic when my hands swell an my rings get like that it hurts. Lucky for me I lost 20 lbs so now my rings practically fall off so they fit perfect when I swell. I can be anon all I want because bitches like you take the reply wrong.

Quoting SnapIt:

Says the anon poster

Stop being sarcastic

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay just looks a little painful

Quoting b.futlz:

Yes I can get them off......it must gave been a bad day sometimes when it's cold my fingers swell but yes I can

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you get those off? I hope your okay you look very swollen

Quoting b.futlz:

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Yeah, if it's real and somewhat expensive be prepared to be called a liar etc. Women on here get really nasty about things that other women have.

There is another thread (from a few months ago) where I posted my upgraded ring and even put the paperwork in the thread...the same thing (by the same anon) happened, lol.

I do love rings though. You should post yours, I bet its beautiful.

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't say? I'm glad I didn't post my ring. Holy shit. 

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

oh good you admit it dumb bitch...

Quoting SnapIt:

Lol
Yeah im the bitch
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I was NOT being sarcastic when my hands swell an my rings get like that it hurts. Lucky for me I lost 20 lbs so now my rings practically fall off so they fit perfect when I swell. I can be anon all I want because bitches like you take the reply wrong.

Quoting SnapIt:

Says the anon poster

Stop being sarcastic

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay just looks a little painful

Quoting b.futlz:

Yes I can get them off......it must gave been a bad day sometimes when it's cold my fingers swell but yes I can

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you get those off? I hope your okay you look very swollen

Quoting b.futlz:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Im really not creepy at all I dont care what your ring costed but I would like to see an up to date pic and Im posting anon because im poor and dont want to post my little ring from the pawn shop

Quoting Elyce225:

Oh anon now you are twisting my story, go figure. When was that picture taken and when was my response right underneath it written? You took one picture (that is why you took the date out) and put it with a different, old comment. Nice try anon but you are incorrect and pretty creepy that you would try to twist things so much by taking dates out.

I met and married my DH within 28 days. We got engaged around the first week we met and got married on Sept 1st. It's been the same story for 5 years now, lol.

Keep trying.

Quoting Anonymous:

same ring...

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:35 PM

No id didn't you idiot. You would so much more likeable if you would jut admit you're full of shit and move on. here's the link dummy I don't edit you to look like a liar you just are. http://www.cafemom.com/group/33200/forums/read/10840627/Engagement_rings

Same ring...

two different proposal stories... There's a thrid were you say 28 days do I need to get it too. You're an idiot.

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)