Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Confession: TMI warning update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm over 30 years old and I have never been able to use tampons properly. Everytime I try when I sit down or bend over it feels like my body is pushing it put. I'm assuming I'm not doing it right but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm too embarrassed and uncomfortable to ask my gyno or friends.

That's my highly embarrassing confesssion.

So I tried again. Leg on toilet and pushed rather in than usual. I'm not going to say I don't feel it at all but it's absolutely more comfortable than before! Thanks!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Replies (41-50):
mandy18192
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

your vagina? U do know it goes in yor vagina.... Rte?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!
frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Relax.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Wow...you have never seen my body but want to assume the book is correct on everything huh? My body forces Doctors to admit that some people are different. Thank you so much for telling me that I do not know my own body. You are so super intelligent. I have had Doctors accuse me of being a male to female on hormones pre op....then they find I have given birth to children...4 times for that matter. How about not assuming you know everything, and that everyone is absolutly the same. I have had Doctors mention how shallow I am inside...

Amazes me how someone who has never even seen me could know so much. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I am so small instde and have such a short muscular vagina that my body pushes them out naturally.

*Blank stare*

You officially need an anatomy lesson. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Oops, you forgot to hit anon. that has nothing to do with being small or muscular, it means your uterus in in too low of a position, thus causing what they would call a "short vagina." So...

Quoting ColleenF30:

Wow...you have never seen my body but want to assume the book is correct on everything huh? My body forces Doctors to admit that some people are different. Thank you so much for telling me that I do not know my own body. You are so super intelligent. I have had Doctors accuse me of being a male to female on hormones pre op....then they find I have given birth to children...4 times for that matter. How about not assuming you know everything, and that everyone is absolutly the same. I have had Doctors mention how shallow I am inside...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I am so small instde and have such a short muscular vagina that my body pushes them out naturally.

*Blank stare*

Melissa823
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Have you looked into the DIVA Cup? Maybe that could be a different option for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

When i could wear them I had to stand up and put one leg on the tub and insert. You need to relax too. I miss tampons but I like to be infection free.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:07 PM

My marrige last two year ago and we will trying for pregnency in continuou .My and my wife all medical reports are normal. But we not successefull.Please help me.

blessed107
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oops, you forgot to hit anon. that has nothing to do with being small or muscular, it means your uterus in in too low of a position, thus causing what they would call a "short vagina." So...

Quoting ColleenF30:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

*Blank stare*

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:10 PM

No I really didn't intend to hit anon the first time cause I really don't care who knows. I also ovulate around day 5 of my cycle. Fucks with their heads. Oh and being able to tighten around a pinky finger, and being almost too tight for 2 fingers does have to do with the muscle. Not everyone is the same as the book.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ColleenF30:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

*Blank stare*

othermom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I never have used them. I can't stand them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN