Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you're a mom you shouldnt drink. EVER!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Really.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Replies (281-290):
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

o.O

...slides beer behind laptop...

Shouldnt drink what??

babygirl7161
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Try and stop me...... .
I don't get trashed when dd is around, that's saved for when me and my best friend get baby sitters, lol, but I can handle a drink or to with her at a family get together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nellyb118
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:16 PM
I rarely rarely drink, I'm just not comfortable drinking with my children in my care plus I've just never been a big drinker so I don't miss it.
As long as a responsible sober adult is watching them then I don't see why a mother can't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:27 AM

I don't drink and hate alcohol with a passion because I've dealt with a loved one being an alcoholic and it's not fun. However, I don't have a problem with anyone drinking responsibly on occasions.  However, I hate it when I see anyone, especially parents getting drunk, drinking everyday, getting drunk and acting stupid and driving under the influence. There are many parents out there that do this and this is being irresponsible and more than likely your children will be drinking before they become 18. Once you have children it's time to grow up, the partying years are over and time to be a good parent to your children living by example because this is how our children learn by watching us.

DestinyHLewis
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:28 AM
Call CPS. I might be I trouble. Lol
biancalina20
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:29 AM
I agree... but ill take a Long island!
I also don't drink if I have my.kid with me anyways so wtf ever =]

Quoting Anonymous:

I pretty much never drink and I always get teased about it.  But if I'm out having dinner and I want a margarita...then damn it I'll have one.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2hadley
by Heather on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:30 AM
Well I guess I have failed as a mother. My bad!
mylovey
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:31 AM

I think I might buy myself a bottle of wine tomorrow. 

Mommy to little Miss. Saylor, and little Mr. Finley. 

smurfbitebug
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:32 AM
Catch 22!

Quoting Anonymous:

Dang! I guess the kids will have to go. I need my wine. Crap, how will that work, I only need wine because of the kids! This sounds like a lose lose situation for sure. I wish someone had told me this before kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:33 AM

I drink a bottle of Arbor Mist wine every night to help me sleep. DH is ALWAYS home and none of my kids sleep in my bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured