Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you going to, or have you????

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Replies (191-194):
kaycersmom
by Katie on Oct. 17, 2012 at 3:47 AM
I doubt my kids will keep a diary lol but I'll check they're fb/phones if I need to. I'm their parent not their friend
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 4:10 AM
Sounds like many mothers would have been clueless about my "diaries" I'd buy or ask for a steno book for school...sometimes a comp book and it stayed mixed with my other comp books or notebooks in my backpack. The only time my mother ever ventured to read a steno book was when I subconciously left it laying in the middle of my perfectly clean floor and to her, that was like a big flashing sign that said "read me" The first five pages were about the secret I had about my uncle. She did not embarrass me but did show it to dad. Nothing was ever said until dad and I were driving to visit a college and he managed (idk how) to casually bring this uncle up and things went from there.
I thing teens deserve to have thier journals as thier own. If they want you to read it...it will be casually left out in the open as I did. but I mixed it with school work mostly and never had one that said "my dairy" on it. It's stupid they even make those.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Quatrekins
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:30 AM

I don't see what the harm is if they never find out.

Quoting Mousuke:

I am so glad you were not my mother.

CafeMom Tickers
Mousuke
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Quoting Quatrekins:

I don't see what the harm is if they never find out.

Quoting Mousuke:

I am so glad you were not my mother.

That is exactly the problem.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured