Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you going to, or have you????

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Replies (51-60):
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:22 AM
I really really hope to have the same open and supportive relationship with my teens that I had with my parents. My parents never had to snoop because I didn't keep any secrets, and they always took whatever I told them extremely well. I think the fact that I never felt "alone" really helped keep me out of trouble!
RavenDravenF
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:23 AM
No but if I suspect something then I will if she doesn't telomere her self
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
MommaK10
Well, I would if I knew something was up and she was really upset about smething. I would first try to get my daughter to tlk to me about wat is botherin her I would do tht everyday til hopefully she would tlk to me. If she doesnt open up I would definitly read her diary/journal, cuz wat if she was bein teased cuz of smething and she wrote in her diary/journal about how she wanted to kill herself. I gaurentee if you dnt read it and she does end up commiting suicide you would feel awful and say to urself "if only i read her diary/journal maybe shed stil be aLIVE."
randomosityblog

I definitely (if necessary) would but people don't really keep super secret things in diaries like we used to.

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Absolutely no way in hell would I disrespect her like that. I want her to trust me not hate me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:27 AM
No. Everyone's entitled to a morsel of privacy.
mickstinator
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:33 AM

My mom always made it clear to me that she would if she saw it fit. I will definitely do everything in my physical power to save my kids...if necessary. Honestly, I highly doubt I would ever stoop to that level. I just think everyone, including kids (especially teens!), need their private space. 

eviesmom453
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM

NO. I actually have respect for my kids.

Lizzys_mommy13
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Unless my teen acts suspicious in some way (risky behaviour type suspicious), then no. I had one as a teen and would have been mentally not ok with my parents snooping through it. I had a lot of issues and that was my way of getting everything out. 

DylansMom213
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Definitely no.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)