Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Babe, that's a little awkward...

So, do any of your kids call you anything besides the "mom, mommy" deal. My daughter is almost 5 and at this point she is using pet names or my real name more than Mom. I woke up this morning and she was a half inch away from my face and says "good morning sweetie pie". Now she keeps calling me sweetie pie, or she calls me child or she will call me by my first name. It doesn't really bother me I just thought...you know kind of creepy kid ;). Anyone else get pet names from your kids?
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Replies (41-45):
keaton10
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol my 2 year old does that to but to me when he gets frustrated with me he'll say ugh kelseyyy and I always ignore him until he calls me mom mommy or mama.

Sometimes he calls me baby which is what I call him a lot.

Quoting MommaBoop922:

Im mom or mommy but she calls my dh by his real name which is really funny... especially because she does it only when he annoys her or he is ignoring her.  She is only 2 and the way she says it is how I say it when Im calling him when Im annoyed lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jedwards2009
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Dd is almost three, sometimes she calls me Jamie. It always makes me laugh when she does, but it is weird!
She wanted something one day and I was just, I told her I could get it in a min. She was getting mad said "Jamie! Get over here!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misheldonann
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM
LOL my dd calls me sweetie pie and my husband sparky all the time. That's what we call each other. We call her sweets a lot and she calls me that sometimes too. Recently I babysat my friends daughter, my friend calls her doll face all the time. She was calling me doll face the whole time I watched her. I thought it was the cutest thing ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:47 PM
My kids call me peck, mom, or by my first name.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SadiasMomma
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:52 PM
My kid calls me shmoogidoodle poops. She's a funny one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)