Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Daily B**** Session

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

I work in a gas station/convenience store, and I've just about HAD IT!!  When someone is coming into the store to pay for gas, LOOK AT THE PUMP NUMBER!!  Don't tell me , "Oh, it's the white truck out there."  There are 2 other white trucks out there!  "It's the car on the end."  There are 2 ends!  

If the total is 20.02, bring in the 2 pennies, I may not have it in my penny cup to put it in for you.  Don't assume that I do.  

One more thing, if you are buying beer or cigarettes and are under 40, bring your ID card.  You are not worth me losing my job or getting arrested.

Thank you, rant over....

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

lol i feel your pain..... I work as a receptionist and i hate when people call and say uuuummmm, yeaaahhh, welllllll, i'm calling because ummmmmm, wait hold on, ok i need an appointment for ummmmm, wellll i'm not to sure.... then once they figure it out i ask if they have a day or time they'd prefer.  then i get more ummmm wellll hold on let me get my schedule.......................WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! get your shit together then call!!!  I'm not here for you to put ME on hold because you have your head up your ass lol  oh love the ones who say 'i don't care what time' so i say well how about this day/time 'oh no i can't do that' ok well how about this day/time 'oh no i can't do that either' well then what do you want?!?!?!?!

and just to let you know i always check the # on the pump first...... for those very very few times i use cash, mostly i use my debit card lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN