Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

just found out *update*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

my teenage son got two girls pregnant, whats worse is he doesnt want anything to do with them. He told the girls they should abort it, one is in her second trimester and the other one is 5 weeks. I dont know what to do with him, The girls came to me asking advice and all he said was mom stay out of my personal life, He is 17 almost 18 so he thinks i cant do anything about him anymore :/

Well my DS decided he was going to come home and try to steal DH's pain killers *he just broke his back* And i caught him, He said fuck off mom again. I decided to tell him i was kicking him out, So i said Brandon i need to talk to you, and he slammed the door in my face, I texted him saying to come get his stuff and he was not allowed back in here until he grew up. He came home right away said i was an awful mom and how he was going to go kill himself. I decided to call the cops the cops came and i said i wanted to do this teen program through them, where he lives in juvy and gets counsling because now he threatend to kill himself. I am devasted and sad...

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Replies (31-40):
carter210
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:22 PM
If that were my son I'd beat the crap out of him for not manning up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pheMOMenon
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Unfortunately with him being as old as he is I don't think there is anything you can do. I would be supportive of the girls and step up in his place as much as I could. But....i would EXPECT dna tests as well. Cause in this day and age you never know!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Help the girls go after him for child support for sure! Do you want to be a grandma or just let the girls do their thing? I'd give your son until his birthday to move out!
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Its not you momma. His outside influences got to him. But really you need to give him a reality check.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah he told me if i didnt want him getting girls pregnant i could pay for him to get fixed...... i dont know where i went wrong with him. I have 4 other kids who are the best kids you could ask for!

Quoting Jamie1972:

Time for him to man up and prepare to pay cs. And time to remind him to wrap it before he knocks another girl up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gracegon07
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:24 PM
The ultimate decision is the girls I'm against abortions but its not up to me. If your doing something at that age safe sex should have been good to do. He can't control what they choose I was once in the same situation but I kept my baby he's four I'm not with his dad and I love him w all my heart the girls need to understand its also their fault. As far as your son he's going to have to face it. He should have been "safe" and he might not have the emotional feelings like the girls naturally do as a mom. It will b a permanent scar to the mind ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:24 PM

thats a great idea! If he pushes me much further i will be telling him to leave, I have warned him many times and he keeps pushing. He even tried slapping me once, my DH got on him then but yes i dont know what to do. I love him of course.

Quoting norwgnwood:

Time to kick him out. If one of the girls needs a place to stay they can have his room.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have felt like whooping his butt! yeah i told him its my bussiness until he is 18 and out of my house. He told me to fuck off.

Quoting Luna091306:

Man I'd be whooping my son's ass. Personal business? Does he still live at home? He has no personal business. Time to man up and be an adult if he wants to act like one so badly.

nataliesmom2012
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow... I'd whoop his ass and throw him out on the street to man up and take care of his own.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Be supportive of the girls.  He is your son and as long as he wants to fuck around and create new lives that are blood related to you, it is your business. Tell him to keep a jimmy in his pocket and preferably his dick in his pants. as long as he is a minor, it kind of is your business.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:26 PM

thank you! I feel like it is me, And yes he has had some awful friends since he started high school when he really started acting strange like this. One day he went from an i love you momma kind of boy to a fuck off mom boy.

Quoting Jamie1972:

Its not you momma. His outside influences got to him. But really you need to give him a reality check.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah he told me if i didnt want him getting girls pregnant i could pay for him to get fixed...... i dont know where i went wrong with him. I have 4 other kids who are the best kids you could ask for!

Quoting Jamie1972:

Time for him to man up and prepare to pay cs. And time to remind him to wrap it before he knocks another girl up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:26 PM
I'd be taking him up on that offer if I were you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jamie1972:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)