Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He made fun of my bush

Posted by   + Show Post

SO and I were chatting the other night, and we were talking about sex.

He out of nowhere said "OH yeah, you're kind of hairy down there..."

After the initial shock wore off, I explained that my vagina in particular is prone to infections more than others, or at least it seems that way. I keep a bush down there (tamed and groomed, of course) because IMO, it helps prevent those infections. The times I shave it all completely, I end up with a yeast infection or BV.

Anyone else have that?

Before you ask, no I do not expect him to go down with my hair, because he didn't when I had no hair.

My creator made me strong enough to withstand any fear, terror, or trauma.
My creator gave me the will to fight for any and everything I love.
Yet, my creator made me soft enough to have love and compassion. 
I'm still standing, on my own two feet.
I was born into this world to fight, and it's painful, but I am accepting of the challenge.

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Replies (131-137):
RLT2
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Quoting smurfbitebug:

This was my first thought as well. That first night we ever had sex and he didn't want to do oral, I would have asked him right then and there. Never? As in never ever? Oh, but it's ok for me to suck your dick and fondle your sweaty man balls? Hahaha Where's my underwear? I've got to go... lol

Quoting RLT2:

Why are you still with this man??? I'd be off the bed and out the door as soon as I realized Oral wasn't on the menu

Fuck the underwear! I just want to be as far away from a man who doesn't do oral as possible! Underwear, I can get more of!

smurfbitebug
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM

LOL You're all like "I would flee! Run away! Run away!" hahaha

Quoting RLT2:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

This was my first thought as well. That first night we ever had sex and he didn't want to do oral, I would have asked him right then and there. Never? As in never ever? Oh, but it's ok for me to suck your dick and fondle your sweaty man balls? Hahaha Where's my underwear? I've got to go... lol

Quoting RLT2:

Why are you still with this man??? I'd be off the bed and out the door as soon as I realized Oral wasn't on the menu

Fuck the underwear! I just want to be as far away from a man who doesn't do oral as possible! Underwear, I can get more of!

RLT2
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting RLT2:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting RLT2:

I would Monty Python my ass all the way out the door and down the street-underwear be damned! LOL

kbornman21
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Thank you for helping me realize why I get yeast infections so much. It's always after I shave the bush away...damn. DF is going to have to deal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

The Bush has a purpose and an important job to do. Men need to leave our bushes alone. 

smurfbitebug
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM

haha holy shit I love that comment!

Quoting RLT2:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting RLT2:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting RLT2:

I would Monty Python my ass all the way out the door and down the street-underwear be damned! LOL

MamaSusieQ045
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:31 PM

omg im the same way! i hate hair!

Quoting MichLW69:

I have to shave all mine off. I hate having hair on my vajayjay.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Daisypath - (J64q)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN