Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He made fun of my bush

Posted by   + Show Post

SO and I were chatting the other night, and we were talking about sex.

He out of nowhere said "OH yeah, you're kind of hairy down there..."

After the initial shock wore off, I explained that my vagina in particular is prone to infections more than others, or at least it seems that way. I keep a bush down there (tamed and groomed, of course) because IMO, it helps prevent those infections. The times I shave it all completely, I end up with a yeast infection or BV.

Anyone else have that?

Before you ask, no I do not expect him to go down with my hair, because he didn't when I had no hair.

My creator made me strong enough to withstand any fear, terror, or trauma.
My creator gave me the will to fight for any and everything I love.
Yet, my creator made me soft enough to have love and compassion. 
I'm still standing, on my own two feet.
I was born into this world to fight, and it's painful, but I am accepting of the challenge.

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Replies (81-90):
hp2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Quoting RLT2:

Why are you still with this man??? I'd be off the bed and out the door as soon as I realized Oral wasn't on the menu

I convince myself it's because I'm not shallow and oral isn't important... but then I realize that it is.LOL

I was born into this world to fight, and it's painful, but I am accepting of the challenge.

cherrywaves21
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Basic health states why the lack of hair causes issues.

Quoting reesesami:

I don't see why shaving would give you a yeast infection. That seems like something I would talk with a doctor about. In my opinion, I feel MUCH cleaner and healthier down there without hair but I get waxed because I don't like shaving.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting RLT2:

Why are you still with this man??? I'd be off the bed and out the door as soon as I realized Oral wasn't on the menu

I convince myself it's because I'm not shallow and oral isn't important... but then I realize that it is.LOL

It's only shallow if you judge him by how he LOOKS when he's going down! Leave him-he sucks, I mean he doesn't suck and that's why he sucks

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:28 PM
So what you are saying is... When he told u u were hairy.. U retorted by bringing up vag infections. Hmm
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:29 PM
What?

Quoting cherrywaves21:

Basic health states why the lack of hair causes issues.

Quoting reesesami:

I don't see why shaving would give you a yeast infection. That seems like something I would talk with a doctor about. In my opinion, I feel MUCH cleaner and healthier down there without hair but I get waxed because I don't like shaving.

Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:29 PM

to each their own! i shave mine every 3 or 4 days because i feel like i get MORE infections when i have hair and having the hair itches me. i just dont care for it. My husband trims his up for me here and there. if it starts getting really long i call it the "rain forest". i hate it when its long enough that it goes up my nose when i try to give him head. 

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

So what you are saying is... When he told u u were hairy.. U retorted by bringing up vag infections. Hmm

Yeah, he watched me push a baby out.... modesty is pretty much out the window at this point.

He's also bought my tampons and yeast infection stuff, etc. We have a comfortable relationship, which is why he felt comfortable enough to even bring it up in the first place.

luvem630
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
The hair on your body is there for a reason. It traps bacteria and keeps it from entering your orifices.

Quoting reesesami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Nope, I don't shave, except for bathing suit line.   I have no desire to look like a prepubescent child.

starry_dreamer
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Ok I could be crazy but doesn't that hair play the same way to an extent as eye lashes and eyebrows do to our eyes or nose hair to our nose? :/ I keep it clean down there so I'm just as guilty but there has to be a reason we get hair. I wonder of it stops growing at a certain point. Could you imagine the jungle if someone never trimmed or shaved or waxed it EVER! O.O

Quoting reesesami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)