Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would this frustrate you?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Everyday dh takes $20 to work. We agreed that we can afford for him to spend $10 a day (ciggs, snacks and drinks) but he continuously takes $20 and spends it all.

He also gets a soda everyday on his way home. He never brings home anything for me to drink, just a soda for himself.

I spend $10-15 a week in groceries because I shop at dollar tree. I only get chicken and premade meatballs because we can't afford much. We don't qualify for pa so I dont get to buy meats. He spends more in 1 day than I do in 1 week!

Would this bother you?

Eta: I make him a lunch everyday. It's usually leftovers but it's enough to fill him up!!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
GLO682
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea no shit. That makes no sense. Buy some lunch meat and bread to take to work and a case of generic soda at the dollar store. Makes no sense for him to blow that money
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM
It pisses me off

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you think?

nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Hell yeah it would. That's 400$ a month while you are buying chicken and meatballs from the $$ store. Something is way off there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Then ditto!

Quoting Anonymous:

It pisses me off

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you think?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM
I did, you're not crazy, I edited LOL!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Money is already tight I c, so nit picking wont help

OMG! When I first read this I though you'd written "mit picking". Guess I have the election on my mind. LOLOLOL!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:37 PM
I pack his lunch everyday. It's usually left overs if we have any. He wants fountain drinks I have gotten sodas but he doesn't drink them

Quoting GLO682:

Yea no shit. That makes no sense. Buy some lunch meat and bread to take to work and a case of generic soda at the dollar store. Makes no sense for him to blow that money

livelaughlov26
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Uh..yeah!!! You need to talk to him. I get frustrated with my husband for spending too much on snacks and energy drinks. One month I counted it up and sometimes he wastes 200-300 a month on fast food and all that crap. It pisses me off!
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I'd start hiding it.

With light and love

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Eh, probably not!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:38 PM
That's what I told him! Even if it's only $10 then it's $70 a week I could use for food! I don't get to eat except dinner because I give him leftovers so there's nothing here for me and ds gets sandwiches

Quoting nocalmegan:

Hell yeah it would. That's 400$ a month while you are buying chicken and meatballs from the $$ store. Something is way off there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN