Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would this frustrate you?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Everyday dh takes $20 to work. We agreed that we can afford for him to spend $10 a day (ciggs, snacks and drinks) but he continuously takes $20 and spends it all.

He also gets a soda everyday on his way home. He never brings home anything for me to drink, just a soda for himself.

I spend $10-15 a week in groceries because I shop at dollar tree. I only get chicken and premade meatballs because we can't afford much. We don't qualify for pa so I dont get to buy meats. He spends more in 1 day than I do in 1 week!

Would this bother you?

Eta: I make him a lunch everyday. It's usually leftovers but it's enough to fill him up!!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Replies (111-113):
TexanMomOf6
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:25 PM

wtf would you stay with such a selfish ass? he knows there's not enough food? there sure as hell would be enough if he wasn't so damn selfish. do you enjoy being the suffering one while he drinks sodas, smokes, eats as he pleases and buys other people food? what other ways does he abuse you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:40 PM
He doesn't abuse me.

Quoting TexanMomOf6:

wtf would you stay with such a selfish ass? he knows there's not enough food? there sure as hell would be enough if he wasn't so damn selfish. do you enjoy being the suffering one while he drinks sodas, smokes, eats as he pleases and buys other people food? what other ways does he abuse you?

WitchyMom2
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Uh, yeah! If you make his lunch, what on earth does he need to spend $20 a day on? When my DH & I both worked 8-10 hours a day we bought lunch everyday and I don't think we ever spent more than $20 a day combined.

I do get that cigarettes are expensive these days, but buying a carton when he gets paid, would save alot of money over buying a pack a day. Even so, $7 for cigs what does he do with the rest? I would think the money would be better spent buying healthy groceries for the family (or something else you need as a family).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)