Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What did your last text message say?

Don't have to share if you're not comfortable.

Mine says:
"I know what you did last summer"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Replies (331-340):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:47 AM

"Awesome, I will check it out" from my brother, I told him about a website I think he'll like.

3boys1girl32
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:49 AM
7-0 MW
Anonymous
by Anonymous 33 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:50 AM
If you do not stop taking change out of the change jar I'm going to kill you. I swear you can not be trusted with money. i was taking that money to go pay the electic bill.But I guess BUYING a drink at work everyday is more important than having power in the house. Why do I even buy drinks for you to make and take to work if you never do it.

I sent this to dh. I was pissed cause in the past week he has used over 20 in change to buy drinks all day at work. He works outside all day and its still 85 here so he goes thru a lot of drinks. I have a kitchen full of drinks and drink mixes that he had to have. And now were short on the electic bill cause I needed to turn in the change also to put towards it.
He just started a new job and won't get paid till the end of the month please don't judge. This week is a little tight.
benandarasmom
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:52 AM
From my sister: Are you dressing up for Halloween?
mishamama
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:52 AM
"I have always been curious if Bell had sex with Beast, would it be considered BEASTiality?" -my little brother lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3boys1girl32
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

If you do not stop taking change out of the change jar I'm going to kill you. I swear you can not be trusted with money. i was taking that money to go pay the electic bill.But I guess BUYING a drink at work everyday is more important than having power in the house. Why do I even buy drinks for you to make and take to work if you never do it.

I sent this to dh. I was pissed cause in the past week he has used over 20 in change to buy drinks all day at work. He works outside all day and its still 85 here so he goes thru a lot of drinks. I have a kitchen full of drinks and drink mixes that he had to have. And now were short on the electic bill cause I needed to turn in the change also to put towards it.
He just started a new job and won't get paid till the end of the month please don't judge. This week is a little tight.

This sounda like my dh.He spends a lot of money on drinks,its crazy and annoying.
armywifey26
by Krissy on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:54 AM

"Sounds like a good idea!"

SharonHernandez
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:55 AM
Glad you made it to the rig, I love you and goodnight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Young little cartoon ghost having a good old time howling and haunting passers by in the big city, animated gif clip art

Animated banner with a ghost says Have a Spooky Halloween                                          

Anonymous
by Anonymous 33 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:05 AM
It really does get to be really expensive. He could $50 easy a week just on drinks. I'm lucky he didn't use everything in the change jar.
I just don't get it. I buy him lunch meat and drinks and he stills complains that he has nothing to eat or drink. I swear he's worse than our 5 year old

Quoting 3boys1girl32:

Quoting Anonymous:

This sounda like my dh.He spends a lot of money on drinks,its crazy and annoying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)