Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So tonight I took my boys to my hometown's homecoming football game.

Small southern town and there isn't much to do so everybody and their mama is there. Plus the team is kinda good. They are undefeated this year and have gone to the state playoffs every year for the past several years. It's a small highschool parking lot and with it being overflowed you kinda have to make you own spots.

I was parked behind another car alongside a curb. I left a good distance for the person in front of me to get out.

Well this dumbass in a red truck comes behind me and literally doesn't leave room to walk.

And get this... There was NO ONE parked directly behind him. There were some car up past the curb on the grass but no one else alongside the curb. And I don't think that there might have been and they just left before me becuase I left before the game was over becuas my kids were getting fussy. I wanted to feed and change my youngest DS and change my oldest into his pjs (becuase I knew he would fall asleep on the long drive home). I planned on doing this in the back of my SUV but I couldn't open my dang hatch becuase this jerk was parked so close!

Not to mention it was a bitch getting out.

I wanted to leave the guy a very unpleasant note but my kids were getting fussy.

In the bright side becuase it took me so long to do everything at the car, as I was driving passed the field in my way out I could see that the team won!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Replies (21-25):
Ms.Pteranodon
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Unthought about it but my kids were with me and they were just ready to go.

Quoting RLT2:

You should have left him a note: Next time leave me a can opener asshole, so I can get my car out!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraedynsMom414
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:52 AM
I don't see the issue. People do that so a car can get behind them. And if you had plenty of room in front if you then quit your bitchen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Pteranodon
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Because I was in the curve. I couldn't just pull out. I had to go forward then back then forward then back several times to get it out.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you had room in the front what's the problem?  It's very easy to get out of a parking spot if you just know how. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Pteranodon
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Did you see the second picture in the first reply? There was no one else behind him.

And I left plenty of room for the car in front of me to pull back and then pull out. I left the appropriate distance for a parallel like parking situation.

Quoting BraedynsMom414:

I don't see the issue. People do that so a car can get behind them. And if you had plenty of room in front if you then quit your bitchen.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Maybe there was someone behind him when he first got there. I've had that happen to me before.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN