Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

these things are outside my house. :'( - spider pics, i was asked to put a warning-

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

and i'm positive they'll eat me in my sleep while hubby is working an overnight.  these particular two are gone, but i know they have friends!  ugggghhh. 

does anyone know what they are?

EDIT   didn't see a diamond anywhere on the black one.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Replies (211-220):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:23 AM

i missed your post, el paso!  fucking terrible.

Quoting Sharell8710:

Where do you live so I know never to go there?!

leanne_7845
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Harispray (or anything I think) in an aerosol can and a lighter....  Makes a fucking FABULOUS blow torch!!

Sharell8710
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

So my "where I'd like to travel" list has been revised.

Texas is now crossed off... scribbled out...shit I just rewrote it and Texas wasn't even included!!! Lol
birthymom4
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:30 AM

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Creepy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:32 AM

my luck i'd light the entire house on fire lol

Quoting leanne_7845:

Harispray (or anything I think) in an aerosol can and a lighter....  Makes a fucking FABULOUS blow torch!!

night.magic
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I just jerked my feet off the floor and ewwww damn i hate spiders.

leanne_7845
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Well, at least you'd know at that point that you killed it!!  LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

my luck i'd light the entire house on fire lol

Quoting leanne_7845:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:33 AM

yeahhhh.  if you go, don't come out this way.  it's dirty, hot, the people are rude (i don't blame them), and ya know... the bugs!

Quoting Sharell8710:

Quoting Anonymous:

So my "where I'd like to travel" list has been revised.

Texas is now crossed off... scribbled out...shit I just rewrote it and Texas wasn't even included!!! Lol

Cpdsptchgrl
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this
They are mean buggers!

Quoting bmw29:

Yup, if you back up they will move forward, if you go to the left so will they....You get the idea.

Quoting Anonymous:

oh good lord.  play chicken?!

Quoting bmw29:

Wolf spiders will fuck with you. :/ They will play chicken with your ass for a long time. They usually win with me.

Quoting Cpdsptchgrl:

You are very welcome! Just a simple wolf spider sends me into a panic so I feel your pain! LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

wealth of knowledge!  i feel a little better now though.  thank you :)

Quoting Cpdsptchgrl:

Recluse are found in cool, damp, dark spaces like crawl spaces, under decks, things like that. They are also found in forests (we had to watch out for them when we were in the field during basic) that are damp and cool.

Quoting Anonymous:

he was on my garage door when i closed it.... im not sure if that's open.  i'm glad you don't think it's a recluse though.  lordie.

Quoting Cpdsptchgrl:

I am confident in saying it isn't a recluse. I have spiders here that have the fiddle shape as well, that is not exclusive to the recluse. It is highly unlikely that a recluse would be hanging out in the open like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

That brown one is NOT a house spider. It's a recluse. I can see the "fiddle shape" clearly in that photo! KILL IT! Stop talking about it & KILL IT!! For God's sake, it's a SPIDER- SQUASH THE DAMN THING!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll see if i can get brave and walk outside.... see if it's still in a heap by my front door.  EEEEK.  the brown one was really flat looking, it was weird.  it looks bumped up in the pic, but it wasn't.

Quoting helema24:

the one on the bottom is a hobo/house spider and completely harmless you should see some of those we get here in fl. the one on th etop looks more like a mimic widow than a real one but as i said in my opp i would need to see the back and tummy (torso) to know!!

Quoting .thatsme.:

Black widow and brown recluse?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)