Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He does the craziest stuff!!! He's been really sweet here lately with me bein sick. He has not left my side!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
CamMa
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:07 AM
4 moms liked this

Hahaha! He's so cute watching the tv.
This is ours. Lazy ass cat. lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

He is super soft! He eats raw (venison & rabbit), which is GREAT for their coats.. well, and everything else. :) 

Quoting kittiecat88:

lol you will probably think I'm crazy but OMG I just want to squeeeeeeze your cat!!! I adore cats and yours is so cute! (and so soft looking) :)

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

I love my kitty too! When my endo flares up he is ALWAYS cuddled up in bed with me. One day he stayed with me for 10 hours in bed. Didn't leave to use the litter box, to get water, to eat, nothing. He just stayed by me purring the whole time. <3 

We were cuddled up reading a book earlier. I love my Kovu baby. :) 

angierose7679
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Awwwww she so pretty :-)

Quoting kittiecat88:

I love my kitty too! Shes my baby!!! :D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaCucaracha
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I wish I could have one :( my hubby doesn't want me to have one. He says they are to much responsibility and since we both work neither of us would have time for it which is true but I want one so bad lol its like baby fever

Quoting angierose7679:

Awwwww. Go adopt one :-) Thats what I did and they gave me a voucher to get him fixed

Quoting LaCucaracha:

I want a cat now :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angie729
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Ahhh your kitty is soooo pretty!

angierose7679
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Awwwww s sounds sweet :-)

Quoting Jess821:

We just got a kitten two weeks ago:)

She's a bit ugly but I love her lol

She loves me too, she only sleeps with me and it has to be only pillow :)

For all I know, she prob thinks im ugly too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:10 AM

I actually have an appointment Tuesday to find out. I had surgery awhile back (D&C and ablation), they told me in post op that they did find that I do indeed have endo. When I went to make my post op appointment I found out my gyno had to take emergency leave & the doctor that did my follow up didn't explain much. My  new gyno has all my records so we shall see. Things have been better since my surgery, but I am getting my tubes tied next month & they'll look around then too because the pain is slowly starting to make its way back. :( 

Quoting Endo.girl:

My honey bunny does that too and casper drapes his body over my abdomen and purrs which oddly helps the pain. Must be the vibrating from his purrs. He stayed in bed with me for the entire 6 weeks post op. After my excision. How bad is yours?

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

I love my kitty too! When my endo flares up he is ALWAYS cuddled up in bed with me. One day he stayed with me for 10 hours in bed. Didn't leave to use the litter box, to get water, to eat, nothing. He just stayed by me purring the whole time. <3 

angierose7679
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:11 AM
LOL. Thank you :-)

Simon is lazy sometimes lol

Quoting CamMa:

Hahaha! He's so cute watching the tv.

This is ours. Lazy ass cat. lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this

He is an F4 Savannah. :) 

Quoting angierose7679:

Ohhhhh he is so pretty!!!! What kind is he?? I think they always know when something's wrong.

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Jess821
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this
She is ! :)
Except, she purrs SOOOO much at night. Lol she's next to my face right now laying down and purring like crazy. It gets annoying lol

The first night we had her and she purred I was like "oh shit, she's mad and she's going to bite me or scratch me!"
I thought their purring was like when a dog growls. Haha

Two days ago I couldn't find her. I wante to cry! I looked all oer the house for about twenty minutes and I almost started crying! SO heard meowing coming from his underwear drawer...he was sleeping In there.

Quoting angierose7679:

Awwwww s sounds sweet :-)

Quoting Jess821:

We just got a kitten two weeks ago:)

She's a bit ugly but I love her lol

She loves me too, she only sleeps with me and it has to be only pillow :)

For all I know, she prob thinks im ugly too :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured