Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He gave their rooms away

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I left my husband. He stayed in the house because he refused to leave and I did not want to be with him anymore so I moved out and took the kids. Well we had not heard anything form him for several months. I had heard from friends he had a girlfriend and she had moved in with him all within six weeks of me leaving him. Well one day he called and wanted the kids to come over for the weekend. I agreed for them to go over Saturday mid afternoon and would pick them up Sunday mid afternoon. When I picked the children up they informed me that not only was his girlfriend living there so was her daughter and two children. They also informed me that the gf dd had her own room and each of her children had their own room. This is a four bedroom house and each of the children had their own room. He allowed his gf dd to move in with her children and gave them my kids rooms. My kids had to sleep on a pallet in the living room while the gf grandkids slept in their rooms. That was the last time they went to their dads. They never wanted to see him again after that and I did not force it on them.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
pce68
by Patti on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM

That is wrong. He should have a decent place for them to sleep, not a pallet on the floor.

.mandabear.
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:49 AM

What a dick.

mattiehatter
by Mary on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Yeah that's not okay at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MEENASTRID
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:01 AM
What... A message.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:49 AM
Damn...shows who he favors.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)