Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

People who hate people on food stamps:

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Would you rather children STARVE? seriously. leave people alone. just trying to feed my kids.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:06 AM
And those of us who both work full time and still can't get by due to pay cuts and job losses? What do you say about us?

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh.....so it's always starve? Maybe they just want people that are able to work to, IDK, support their kids?

parentalrights1
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:06 AM
it. Cracks me up that people expect those on food stamps to just get cheap shit with it. Like the more expensive is somehow not food or something. The stamps are here to feed you. Pick what you want. You don't have to avoid certain things just because people would rather see you sob into your nightly bowl of gruel
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:08 AM
2 moms liked this

So its either food stamps or starve.  Those are the only 2 choices right?  What about this one thing I have heard of called working.  you go to a job, yea maybe a crappy one and you do what the boss tells you and they give you money!  HEll yea!  Money!  Try it

JTROX
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:08 AM
4 moms liked this

I do not want children to starve.  I want the parents to be responsible for their children. 

RESPONSIBILITY

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Yep...there are cases out there of people who really need it.  But not nearly as many as get it.  I would also say, how many of stamps have a nice phone or a fancy car or name brand clothes.  How many? 

Quoting Anonymous:

And those of us who both work full time and still can't get by due to pay cuts and job losses? What do you say about us?

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh.....so it's always starve? Maybe they just want people that are able to work to, IDK, support their kids?

Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM

I personally don't care.

raegansmom
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I would rather you support yourself & the people you bring into this world.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
No I would rather they get off their asses and figure out how to support themselves.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Its a matter of budgeting...if you are spending someone elses money...which you ARE DOING when you use Fstamps..then you should be required to spend them wiseley!  AS in if you can buy bread for 1.00 then you should not be buying bread for 3.00...sorry...that is just how it SHOULD work!  You are spending someone ELSES money!

Quoting parentalrights1:

it. Cracks me up that people expect those on food stamps to just get cheap shit with it. Like the more expensive is somehow not food or something. The stamps are here to feed you. Pick what you want. You don't have to avoid certain things just because people would rather see you sob into your nightly bowl of gruel

Mom24munchkins
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM
I have zero issues with people using food stamps when needed. Zero. At all. I do however dislike people who feel entitled to them and who abuses the system. If your on foodstamps please feed your kiddos. By all means. And feed them as healthy as you can! I do get annoyed when I see people pay for 25 frozen pizzas, 10 boxes of cookies and a bunch of 24 packs of pop with an ebt card. Otherwise I see no problem, the service is there to ensure people dont starve.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)