Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Motel 6

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies

its the cheapest hotel chain. would you take your child there to save a few bucks? or would you absolutely NEVER take your children there? explain your reasoning.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy425906
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I've never stayed at one but from the stereotype that hotel has I wouldn't want to stay there. I would definitely prefer Best Western over Motel 6.

sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:23 AM
gross.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BEXi
by BEXi on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Ive seen a *couple* somewhat clean ones... lol. D:

imafuswb
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:24 AM
As long as they don't have bedbugs, I don't really care, for something like one night of a roadtrip. For extended stay, I prefer a nicer facility.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Nope I never would. Why? Because I'm sure a lot of people stay there to save a buck. At the expensive ones not as many stay and when they do they are usually clean people. That may sound rude, but that is MO.
Hutersmom
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:28 AM
I'm a hotel snob :/ my cheep place is the Hampton inn I get skeeved at motels I have stayed at motels Which is why I won't now unless I absoulutly have too 😕besides its really only a 20-40$ savings and nicer places provide breakfast rather than having to go somewhere so its almost even..😊
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelcatia
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:23 AM
I've stayed at motel 6 several times, with my child. I wouldnt have if I hadnt felt perfectly safe. They were clean and the desk staff was very friendly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Depends on what part of town it's in.

armywifey26
by Krissy on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:31 AM
3 moms liked this

I stay in whatever is clean. Does not matter the cost. I have been in expensive places that turned out to be nasty. Price doesn't matter. Management does. 

Grumpylilpixy
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Nope. I usually stay in a choice chain but no roadway inn or I stay in windhams.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)