Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im sleeping with my dh's ex wife

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I DONT know how to end this affair. I HATED dh's ex. I don't know what came over me.

She came by one morning saying she was supposed to take their dd to school but I had already taken her. Dh was at work. I invited her in while we straighten out the misunderstanding

All of a sudden she grabbed me and kissed me. I was so shocked. I didn't even stop her, I actually liked it. I've never been with a woman but was always curious

That was a month ago. We actually did everything a man and woman do, except with fingers. Now I feel so guilty. When he kiss or touch me I think of her. When I see their daughter I think of her. I think I love her. But I love dh more.

I'm ready to end it but now she's threatening to tell him if I end it. I don't know what to do because I actually have feelings for her now
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Replies (31-40):
krayzbabylove
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Well she got him back for that.. when she fucked his wife....... i cant help but find this so funny!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. Custody battle, he's has full custody

Quoting krayzbabylove:

She is going to tell him, doesnt matter if you end it or not. Its coming out. Sounds to me like she got back at him. Did he piss her off in their breakup?

Grumpylilpixy
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Cut her off and pretend nothing happened. Lol That's wat I would do. I would tell him it never happened the bitch Is crazy. Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Is there a way of ignoring it and if she tells your DH then you can get away with yelling liar liar pants on fire?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:30 AM
So I basically fell for the bait because I got raped..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Cool Story bro.  Can I get a box of DOTS when you go to the concession stand?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:31 AM
I call b.s. If this were true you would have announcef it here the first day it happened. Anybody else agree?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Da fuq?

Quoting Anonymous:

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:32 AM
This seems like the best course of action. Deny deny deny.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Cut her off and pretend nothing happened. Lol That's wat I would do. I would tell him it never happened the bitch Is crazy. Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Woah....what? Rape? How's that rape? Or did something else happen?

I refuse to conform, I refuse to take crap from others, I am a sassy, smart, honest, fabulous and sexy Texas Mama.

Save The Planet- Go Green!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)