Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Idk how many people have heard about her..just in case you didnt she committed suicide on the 10 b.c. Of bullying. She was 16 i believe
Well i was just browsing google and i came across a pic of her with the caption "mouth taste like sperm, drink bleach" (she attempted suicide by ingesting bleach and was unsuccessful) all i can say is wow my heart goes out to her parents /family and any others to have to deal with things like this of their loved ones left behind
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Replies (11-20):
charliebean
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:28 AM
That poor girl. She was beautiful. I can't imagine what her family is going through.

Quoting yo.momma.:

this is the video she herself made telling her story..

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't heard her story before, but it sounds really sad. I hope her family is doing okay.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:30 AM
Are charges being brought against her stalker and the kids who bullied her?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:32 AM
I live in bc also :( my sister knew her. I just feel so terrible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yo.momma.
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:35 AM

from what i read they can't find the person who is responsible for contanstly stalking her

"The police have been unable to track her stalker down. “The police investigated and investigated, it got traced to somebody in the United States,” said Carol. “But they never found him. Those people are very good at hiding their tracks."

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Amanda+Todd+speaks+about+daughter+death/7384521/story.html#ixzz29Ac6GQ7H

Quoting charliebean:

mom2hadley
by Heather on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:36 AM
This is so sad.
littleladiesx3
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:16 PM
That's a load of sperm I doubt they tried. Why didn't anyone protect her I don't understand. I'm on Vancouver island.

Quoting yo.momma.:

from what i read they can't find the person who is responsible for contanstly stalking her

"The police have been unable to track her stalker down. “The police investigated and investigated, it got traced to somebody in the United States,” said Carol. “But they never found him. Those people are very good at hiding their tracks."

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Amanda+Todd+speaks+about+daughter+death/7384521/story.html#ixzz29Ac6GQ7H

Quoting charliebean:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loving_my2boys
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:18 PM
There's a page on fb called "do you even bleach?" making fun of her... too messed up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:14 PM
That's bullshit. I bet 4chan could find him in 10 minutes.

Quoting yo.momma.:

Quoting charliebean:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yo.momma.
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:44 PM

thats ridiculous she's gone already why are people still going after her..geesh 

Quoting loving_my2boys:

There's a page on fb called "do you even bleach?" making fun of her... too messed up

piratehooker
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:46 PM
So awful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)