Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Idk how many people have heard about her..just in case you didnt she committed suicide on the 10 b.c. Of bullying. She was 16 i believe
Well i was just browsing google and i came across a pic of her with the caption "mouth taste like sperm, drink bleach" (she attempted suicide by ingesting bleach and was unsuccessful) all i can say is wow my heart goes out to her parents /family and any others to have to deal with things like this of their loved ones left behind
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Replies (21-24):
momma2mms
by Kristin on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:57 PM

This just broke my heart.

Quoting yo.momma.:

this is the video she herself made telling her story..

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't heard her story before, but it sounds really sad. I hope her family is doing okay.

ambermarie2006
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:58 PM
I posted on my FB about her last night, I was baffled at people commenting that she actually deserved to be treated like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashleeduhh
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:06 PM
This.
I was flabbergasted when I read the comments...even after her death, people were saying horrible things about her! And some talking about god and how he punished her for showing her boobs and acting in sin

Smdh. It's seriously pissing me off that all this bullying still is happening. These kids beat her up and the school does nothing. Everyone just turns their head when this stuff I'd happening. They turned their head when it happened to me. Even when I went to the principal about a kid putting itching powder down my back which felt like glass shards..they did nothing..but if I would have hit her, I would have been expelled. And fake baby shower invitations passed out to the entire school for no reason. I never did anything to anyone and they gave her one measly day of in school suspension! Its pathetic.

Quoting ambermarie2006:

I posted on my FB about her last night, I was baffled at people commenting that she actually deserved to be treated like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-ZombieGirl-
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:22 PM

That is so heartbreaking :(

Quoting yo.momma.:

this is the video she herself made telling her story..

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't heard her story before, but it sounds really sad. I hope her family is doing okay.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN