Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am so sorry you feel this way :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this
I updated my fb page and my sister had to put her 2 sense in it. We are moving away and I put this.

'I can't wait til November!! I am so excited and ready. I have to do mine and nicks closet!! Hurry month get over with so I'm down there with my inlaws!!'

My sister commented,
' it seems like you don't want to be around your own family. Its just my opinion.'

My reply,
' what u mean? Mom and dad don't even come by, fb message or call anymore. Where their in town for u, they don't even stop by and say hi. And to mention, when I use to come over, u acted like u didn't want me there. If family treats family like they don't exist, that's what they gonna do, IS NOT EXIST!!!'

I know I probably went over board but I had enough.

ETA: I wasn't trying to be drama on fb. I just told the truth about it all. This is just the beginning but I didnt respond on any of it but that. Its the point that they now want to say that when I just put a drama free status.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:55 AM
4 moms liked this
The kind of drama that used to only happen at baptisms, funerals, and holiday dinners can now be found daily. Thanks FB!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:59 AM
I have told my family that if they make any negative comment on my FB I will block them... So now they just don't comment unless I post a pic of DD. Lol I started that because my Mom was talking smack to my FB friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Hope you have a smoothe move!
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:04 AM
1 mom liked this

So glad I "Don't DO FB", lol

Animated banner with a ghost says Have a Spooky Halloween                                          

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:04 AM
This is why I keep my family away from my social networking. Too much risk for drama. My family I talk to by email, in person, or on the phone. Good luck with your move.
YesImABitch
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:06 AM
Wow im sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof3smoochies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:07 AM
Sounds like my darling (NOT) sister.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hyper_bunny
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:09 AM

Drama talk ususally only happens over pm with my family. lol Thank goodness! 

froggiewaters
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:11 AM

pat yourself  the back  for standing up for you you rock

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:35 PM
I am not trying to start drama on fb. I just updated my status and my sister had to comment something that's not true. So I said the truth, I am not going to say a lie because they can't take the truth.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN