Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

advice please!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
My one month old is breast fed..i fed him both sides still hungry so i pumped and got 2oz and he's still screaming he has no fever he's got a clean diaper..what do i do??? He won't stop crying..do i give him formula just for tonight till i can pump some more? I've never given it to him but im out of options?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
noble427
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:13 AM
1 mom liked this
My daughter did this and i gave her a Binkie and she was fine. She wasn't hungry, she just wanted to suckle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:14 AM
I've been trying to give him the binky bit he just sucks it for a sec and spits it out and continues crying

Quoting noble427:

My daughter did this and i gave her a Binkie and she was fine. She wasn't hungry, she just wanted to suckle.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:14 AM
Bump
itzasmommy
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Did you eat anything spicy? Or maybe something heavy? Broccoli? Colifllower?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahsmommy508
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I bet he has gas. do you havecgas drops or gripe water?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:16 AM
No nothing out of the usual.

Quoting itzasmommy:

Did you eat anything spicy? Or maybe something heavy? Broccoli? Colifllower?
armywife009
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:17 AM

Thrush maybe or reflux? Dd2 had both at one point and I almost became discouraged from Bf'ing until I made her a doctors appointment and got her some meds, she was 100% after that. I can't remember the meds, but for the thrush they gave it to both of us.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:18 AM
Ya i have gas dross but will it hurt him if i give it to him and its not gas that's the problem?

Quoting sarahsmommy508:

I bet he has gas. do you havecgas drops or gripe water?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:18 AM
I'm sure ill catch hell for this but seriously get a life people.
Ds did this at a month old. Put rice cereal in the bottle just a little bit. It helps. Other will say he will choke or some crazy crap. I ensure you he won't. He hungry and needing more and rice cereal with help. I did this with my ds and my cousins did the same with their kids an they are all alive and well. Just a little bit will help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsix
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:20 AM
1 mom liked this

He does that because you have a smart little guy who knows the difference between the fake and the real thing. He is probably going a growth spurt and needs to nurse more. Do Not give him formula. He needs to nurse to build your milk supply up. Babies go through a growth spurt at 3 weeks,6weeks,3months and 6 months...or around those time frames. breastfeedingYour doing great Momma!

Quoting Anonymous:

I've been trying to give him the binky bit he just sucks it for a sec and spits it out and continues crying

Quoting noble427:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)