Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If You Want A President

Posted by   + Show Post

If you want a president, that will overturn Roe vs Wade. as soon as possible, and that will take away our rights as women, like he knows what we and our bodies go through. If you want a president that outsources jobs to China and then lies about it.If you want a president that has admitted he loves hiring people and then firing them, just because he can. He admitted he loves firing people.If you want a president who won't show his taxes, because he has money hidden in Switzerland and the Cayman Islands and who knows where else.If you want a president who admits when he doesn't know he is being taped, that he doesn't care, about 47% of us. That means most of us on cafemom too. He says we feel entitled, and we don't take responsibility for our own lives.If you want a president, who says when (not if) he wins, there will be more wars, not even one more war. He said more wars. Who knows what he means by that.If you want a president, that will take Social Security, as we know it away from us, if you are fifty or younger. I'm over fifty, so it's not me (on that one) that I'm worried about. If you want a president,that will raise taxes on the middle class, and lower it yet again on the top 1%.If you want a president, that says his first day in office he will repeal Obamacare, and make so many people, not be able to get help, unless you have an emergency, like a stroke or heart attack. Then you will be taken to the hospital, make sure you aren't dying at the time, and let go. You will be in debt, the rest of your life. If that happens, I hope no one loses their jobs, and can't afford health care. If you do, Romney care will happen to you.If you want a president, who doesn't want anymore teachers or firefighters. The classrooms will get even bigger, and your kids will have less time with their teachers. If you want a president, that his only experience, is being born rich, and owning companies.If you want a president, who says, different things, depending on who he is talking too. There are a lot more things, but that's all for now, If you want a president life this. Vote for Romney.

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:48 AM
Replies (61-66):
DixieL
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Quoting celticwych:

DixieL it wouldnt matter if you had 100% proof of your statements.  Some die-hard supporters will still argue with you.  Or as in this case throw there hands up and point in another direction when asked to back up what they seem to be so sure of.  Not one time when Ive asked a republican to back up there claims has a single one answered my question.  Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Anonymous:

It's in her other post where she said the exact same things. 

Quoting celticwych:

Exactly which statements are false?  I love it when people say these facts are false and when asked to back up there complaint.........they never reply back.  I would love to read your reply backed up by facts. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yawn, a re-post of your other post and still full of false and misleading statements. 

I never did have a post until this one. The other one was a reply. I wanted to make a post, so that everyone that wanted to could see. I got my facts, off of, both debates and the things that I heard Romney say himself. Now you heard back from me.

Thank you for saying that. Everything I posted I have proof of. It all came out of his own mouth, except the part, where he is hiding his money. We all know he is hiding it somewhere, otherwise he would show his taxes. The rest of what I said, I heard him say it himself These people can believe it or not. I don't care what they think, or what they think they are calling me. They can't hurt me at all. If they would listen to him, they would know he said all of that.

Fazed
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:02 PM

No we don't. Not under the constitution. Equal rights was never passed. Look it up. The only right you have as a women is the right to vote.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Fazed:

I just like to inform you that as a women you only have one right under the constitution... and that is to vote.

I'm voting for the president, so that we can have our rights. I hope your joking that we have no rights. We have the same rights as men do.

kaffedrikke
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Meh both imho dont really have any power.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shermy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I think that the one thing you failed at, was saying that all of this WOULD happen.  Personally, instead of WOULD, I would have said "WANTS TO" 

Romney has all of these delightfully unsavory opinions, but all of his opinions and policies does not mean that they would happen. He can push many things, but let's be honest.  If the Romney ticket is elected, he isn't a dictator, as much as everyone would like to believe about the presidental role.  He would have a huge influence.  

This post was like a liberal fox news take on Romney/Ryan.  

He wants to privitize social security (which isn't something I agree with on a personal level. I don't think at this point in time that is the best decision), not get rid of it and transfer medicare to a voucher system (and again, not something I agree with at this point in time).  

DixieL
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Quoting Shermy:

I think that the one thing you failed at, was saying that all of this WOULD happen.  Personally, instead of "WOULD", I would have said "WANTS TO" 

Thank you. I know that Romney would do his best to make these things happen. I heard him say it. Thank you for giving me your opinion, without being nasty or rude. The same thing these people accused Joe Biden of being.

Shermy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:17 PM

I do believe you should really look into some of your concerns, with regard to his stance on the economy.  I don't agree with his ideas, especially with the way many of these indusutries choose to opperate, but if you look into the concepts behind what he is saying, I think it would really alleviate some of your concerns as it is just a different way of looking at an economy.  It makes other parties make sense.  Just another way of dealing with a problem -- but fact check a little on both sides.  You will feel better. 

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Shermy:

I think that the one thing you failed at, was saying that all of this WOULD happen.  Personally, instead of "WOULD", I would have said "WANTS TO" 

Thank you. I know that Romney would do his best to make these things happen. I heard him say it. Thank you for giving me your opinion, without being nasty or rude. The same thing these people accused Joe Biden of being.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured