Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am the worst mother in the world... I don't deserve to have children. Heck I don't even deserve to be breathing...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
I just fell asleep with my 2 month in bed with me... He fell out of the bed. How could I do that to him? He is acting normal, he cried a lil bit and them he was hungry so I fed him and now he is sleeping here In my lap. I can not believe I did this, that I let this happen. I will spend the rest of this night watching over him and the rest of my life making this up to him. I do not deserve him or his older brother... Thank Lord for blessing with these babies. Lord, I am so sorry I did this to this poor baby, to your tiny blessing to me. I so sorry little one.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MyLittlePwny
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:01 AM
Things happen mama don't beat yourself up. However cosleeping can be dangerous if not done correctly. If its something you're not used to doing, I would definitely suggest not allowing yourself to fall asleep with him in the bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wifeyy2Lette
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:01 AM
It's ok momma. Things happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh good god. You didn't burn him with cigarettes or feed him rat poison. Get over it.
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:03 AM
Its ok it happens. Honestly i think a majority of moms have a baby roll out of bed at some point.

My daughter did it as a toddler and i cried harder than she did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tink0711
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:04 AM
You didn't purposely push him off the bed. We all have "fail" moments, but as humans, we all make mistakes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:05 AM
I think the woman who just got 99 years for almost killing her daughter is far worse. And those like her.

Things happen. Ds went foreward in the tub once and got a face full of water- for a split second. I felt AWEFUL. but he was ok. I got him one of those tub seats after...

*hugs* glad baby is ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unspecified42
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I fell asleep while nursing and he almost fell off the recliner. he's 8 now and I've managed to keep him alive this far;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
biancalina20
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:06 AM
Don't worry. He's fine. It doesn't make u a bad mom. I always Co slept. With my DD. She's snoring next to me now lol she's five now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:07 AM
Accidents happen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jj4ij
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh.... The horrible Mommy Guilt : ( I hope he is ok, things happen. As long as you learn from it, it was a mistake. A chance to learn a lesson. Don't beat yourself up. You are not the first mom ever to have had that happen. I have never put my kids in bed with me cause I know I am a sound sleeper!
Good luck and (((HUGS)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)