Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What are your kids mixed with? My 2 boys are Brazilian and American/white. Both from same daddy.

What about ur kids mommies :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:09 AM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:35 AM
So why list BLACK instead of the ethnicity. Why list one race and then one ethnicity?

Quoting mommy_me:

Maybe you should try reading comprehension. Might help you realise the OP isnt asking for race, she is asking what the children are mixed with. IE Italian, Puerto Rican, African etc. Seriously you look like an ass. Its quite amusing actually

Quoting Anonymous:

Atleast I can distinguish the difference between race and ethnicity. You should try google, maybe you can help you figure it out.

Quoting mommy_me:

What your GMIL does on her check box has no bearing on what others see themselves or their children as. Get over yourself. You sound very close minded

Quoting Anonymous:

Ehhh dh's grandmother was born and raised in Italy. Moved to the us in her 30's. She checks Caucasian under race. Since Italian isn't a race it's an ethnicity.

Quoting mommy_me:

Im embarrassed for you and your abundance of ignorance

Quoting Anonymous:

So half black half white?

Quoting MichLW69:

Half black, half Italian.

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I'm hispanic mix and my husband is from Trinidad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Are you serious?! Wow.

I feel like my IQ is draining continuing on this conversation. Be gone Anon, i have things to do. Bye now

Quoting Anonymous:

So why list BLACK instead of the ethnicity. Why list one race and then one ethnicity?

Quoting mommy_me:

Maybe you should try reading comprehension. Might help you realise the OP isnt asking for race, she is asking what the children are mixed with. IE Italian, Puerto Rican, African etc. Seriously you look like an ass. Its quite amusing actually

Quoting Anonymous:

Atleast I can distinguish the difference between race and ethnicity. You should try google, maybe you can help you figure it out.

Quoting mommy_me:

What your GMIL does on her check box has no bearing on what others see themselves or their children as. Get over yourself. You sound very close minded

Quoting Anonymous:

Ehhh dh's grandmother was born and raised in Italy. Moved to the us in her 30's. She checks Caucasian under race. Since Italian isn't a race it's an ethnicity.

Quoting mommy_me:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MichLW69:

ShaniahsMama
by Asian persuasion on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this
My children are half Black and half Thai.

Blasian babies. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:40 AM
So black is no longer a race?

Quoting mommy_me:

Are you serious?! Wow.

I feel like my IQ is draining continuing on this conversation. Be gone Anon, i have things to do. Bye now

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommy_me:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommy_me:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommy_me:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MichLW69:

Bertha21
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Mexican and Caucasian
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Brazillian isn't a race. Neither is hispanic. Or Irish or Italian. My kids are caucasion. Ethnically they are Italian and American.  My ex is 3rd generation Italian and grew up speaking it at home.

bluebunbun
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Jamiacan and white
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:46 AM
My dd is a melting pot of African American, Native Indian, Puerto Rican, Spanish (from Spain) and Caucasian (Russian, Welsh, and Polish).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygirl7161
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Polish and Puerto rican
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)