Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You don't have to

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Run to the er everytime your child throws up or has a fever. It's so annoying!! Flu viruses can not be cured with antibiotics. Your body has to fight it off.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Replies (11-20):
MusicMuse1991
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:08 AM

i'd rather see someone go in over a "non emergency" rather than stay home and die of a real one. get over yourself. you're supposed to help people, not complain. i hope you don't act like this in front of your patients

Quoting Anonymous:

My concern is that it clogs the ER and takes attention and time away from actual emergencies. In some cases their bills do not get paid at all, so the hospital foots the bill for my time, the doctors time, and any medical equipment used during your "emergency"

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Unless you are paying the ER bill, I don't see how it is any concern of yours.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

It keeps you working doesn't it?

Quoting Anonymous:

My concern is that it clogs the ER and takes attention and time away from actual emergencies. In some cases their bills do not get paid at all, so the hospital foots the bill for my time, the doctors time, and any medical equipment used during your "emergency"

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:08 AM

It's going to be worse after the obamacare goes into effect, the ER's are gonna be way over clogged with people going for bullshit reasons just because now they coverage. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:11 AM
No that isn't what keeps me working

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
As long as I pay my bill, not your business
TrouserMouse
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Flu viruses don't make you vomit in the first place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

how about stay out of the er if you know darn well you're not going to pay your bill.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Are you paying their bills?

Quoting macbudsmom:

Paranoid parents or attention seekers... Either way they clog up ers and create unnecessary bills.
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Yea. We don't. Only when dd falls. She tends to fall a lot with her muscular dystrophy and break or sprain thongs :(. Or when she gets pneumonia. We know the signs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM

If there are no patients, there is no need for staff any kind in an ER.  So stop whining because you feel overworked because you had to do more than sit and stare at a clock and wait for your shift to end.  It's called work, not meditation.

Quoting Anonymous:

No that isn't what keeps me working

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)