Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

are you his maid?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
So dh doesn't like picking up after himself. I do everything. Now sometimes I don't mind doing these things, I just want a clean house. But he made it to where he doesn't even pick up after himself- in a gross way.

Yes there I sat on the toilet this morning. My feet felt wet. I look down, he missed the toilet. Up my feet now soaked in his pee. Not the first time either. So I cleaned it up, while I am cleaning I notice something gross on the door. A big GLOD OF SNOT. yup. The door is nearly beside the toilet and here it was a big glob of snot. I tried getting it off. Discusted... I couldn't. It was hard and gross. So I tell him to clean it up.

Me: next time you need somewhere to put your boogers, maybe try the tissue instead of the door you know?
Him: what?
Me: oh come on. It wasn't me. DD doesn't go in the washroom without me and even she hates snot and tells me right away... so there's you. Now clean it up please.

So I go outside on the deck for a smoke. Im barefeet BTW. I walk and then I feel something wet and gross under my foot. I lift it up in horror... a bug? Big poop? What? Now a pile of SPIT. Yup spit.

Dh spits a lot when he smokes. Its gross and usually he spits off the deck... but nope. This time he decided to spit right infront of the door! Wtf!!

So pee. Snot. Spit.

I go back inside. Give dh this discusted look. Clean my foot off in the bathroom. Look at the door and there is the snot.. still on the door!

Me: really? You couldn't get that off? Not only have I stepped in your pee this morning but your spit to outside. And you couldn't get it off?
Him: lay off. I have to go to work.

*he leaves*

Really!? I mean WTF! I am NOT YOUR MAID! this is something a child does! Hell even my child (nearly 2) doesn't do this! She hates when things are 'gross'. She always damands to clean with me. She knows if she pees on the floor that she will tell mommy. She even grabs the papertowel and comes up to me and says 'pee pee' and points.

Hell she is so weird, she walks up to the wall and tries to pick off specs!Lol! So even a toddler knows that momma doesn't like it dirty. Why can't he just pick up after himself????
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof4boyz1girl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
That's just fucking ridiculous. I would smear the piss, snot, and spit in his face.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beerebelly
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Disgusting! And no, my dh does not leave piss, boogers, or spit anywhere.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Lol! That made me burst out laughing! I just pictured doing that! OMG! Lol

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

That's just fucking ridiculous. I would smear the piss, snot, and spit in his face.

graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Just nasty ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladybugist
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:35 AM

----WOW---that is awful----I used to have a cleaning service---I quit for this reason---people can be so gross.

momof4boyz1girl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:35 AM
LOL...gather it all up and paint his face when he is sleeping.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol! That made me burst out laughing! I just pictured doing that! OMG! Lol

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Ew...this is so fucking gross I couldn't even finish reading it. lol That's beyond just being messy. I'd make him clean it up himself. If that doesn't work I would absolutely do what momof4boyz1girl suggested.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM

That is fucking nasty. No grown man I know is that fucking nasty. I wouldnt do it. I would leave a man for that. Im serious. You want me to do your laundry, pick up your socks ok. But you are a grown fucking man, dont piss in the floor, leave your fucking snot on doors and spit where people walk

In sorry op but if you married that man. That is beyond anything I would put up with

NikiOcasio
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM

That's digusting, my husband doesnt do that shit. He wouldn't hear the end of it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Oh it is. I am SOOO tired of it! I even threatened to leave him over me stepping in his pee a couple months ago! I mean sit down if you miss man! Accept that you can't hit the giant target and just sit!

Quoting graciesnycmama:

Just nasty ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)