Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need a doctor in here..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I have this really bad bruising pain/sore feeling on a rib. The rib is next to my right boob and the rib is popped up more then others. The pain is also radiating into my back, its uncomfortable and annoying. So I was wondering if anyone else experienced this or knew what is wrong??
I didn't get hit in it, and no changes in my day to day life to strain a mussle. So idk I just wanted to see if anyone had answers.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Hmm do you have a cold ? Only think I can think its you pulled a muscle some how. I have done it when coughing. can you call your Drs after hours number?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:47 AM
I didn't realize my stupid phone hit anon. But no, no cold. I have sneezed a few times then most due to allergies. But would a pulled mussle cause my rib to pop out more then the others? I dont have insurance at the moment so I dont want to spend a ton of money for an xray just to find out nothing is wrong.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Hmm do you have a cold ? Only think I can think its you pulled a muscle some how. I have done it when coughing. can you call your Drs after hours number?

beeky
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:53 AM

How painful is it to exhale?

othermom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I would go in to the doctor

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM
It doesn't hurt to breathe, but its a contsant aching feeling in my back, and feels bruised where its popped out in the front. The aching in the back didn't start until this morning, but the rib in front was hurting last night.

Quoting beeky:

How painful is it to exhale?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured