Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What do you eat or prepare your kids for breakfast each morning? I'm trying to get some new ideas..

If you don't cook breakfast you don't have to respond saying "I don't cook breakfast" lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Replies (11-20):
i.love.my.kids.
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:54 AM
French toast, sausage, fruit
Swedish pancakes, bacon, fruit
oatmeal, toast, apple sauce
eggs (scrambled, bubbled, or omelet), hashbrowns, toast
when were in a hurry ill make a fruit bowl, cut and peal apples, cut bananas, strawberries, with some yogurt.
some days I will just give them a bowl of cereal.
my kids are almost 2 and almost 4 and then me and SO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Usually oatmeal and a banana, or toast and cereal. This morning dh is out with his buddies for tha day, I will be making eggs(from our neighbors chickens) and bacon for breakfast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Just depends on my mood LOL. Sometimes I bake muffins or something the night before. If not they typically have pancakes, toad in the hole, omelets, or cereal. Or a breakfast milk shake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMyBoy08
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:02 PM
I usually make home made waffles, or blueberry muffins with turkey bacon. My son hates any type of cold cereal so that's out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma-flynn
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:08 PM
We usually do cereal, oatmeal, fruit or yogurt on weekdays. Weekends is eggs or pancakes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortcakes13
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Eggs in a frame is where u take a piece of bread, butter both sides, cut a hole in the middle of the bread (I use a cup to cut the hole) then put the bread in a pan and crack the egg into the hole then cook it like that... it is really good...

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Eggs in a frame? Lol

Quoting shortcakes13:

We eat a lot of eggs... scrambled, over easy, eggs in a frame, omelets, etc... I also make a mean pancake from scratch... sometimes we have cereal or pop tarts if we r in a hurry...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:36 PM
I don't cook breakfast.
TurtleSquish
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:38 PM

my favorite is oatmeal with fresh fruit, soymilk, and an egg :)

TurtleSquish
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:39 PM

we call that eggy in a basket! yum....I put garlic salt on them

Quoting shortcakes13:

Eggs in a frame is where u take a piece of bread, butter both sides, cut a hole in the middle of the bread (I use a cup to cut the hole) then put the bread in a pan and crack the egg into the hole then cook it like that... it is really good...

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Eggs in a frame? Lol

Quoting shortcakes13:

We eat a lot of eggs... scrambled, over easy, eggs in a frame, omelets, etc... I also make a mean pancake from scratch... sometimes we have cereal or pop tarts if we r in a hurry...

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:39 PM

We do eggs, bagels, cereal, oatmeal, pancakes, waffles.  Not all at the same time of course ;)

Today we had muffins. My DH took our son to mens breakfast at church so my daughter & I treated ourselves to a muffin.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN