Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you eat or prepare your kids for breakfast each morning? I'm trying to get some new ideas..

If you don't cook breakfast you don't have to respond saying "I don't cook breakfast" lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Replies (21-30):
shortcakes13
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Yummy... that sounds good...I love garlic... I am gonna try that... :)

Quoting TurtleSquish:

we call that eggy in a basket! yum....I put garlic salt on them

Quoting shortcakes13:

Eggs in a frame is where u take a piece of bread, butter both sides, cut a hole in the middle of the bread (I use a cup to cut the hole) then put the bread in a pan and crack the egg into the hole then cook it like that... it is really good...

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Eggs in a frame? Lol

Quoting shortcakes13:

We eat a lot of eggs... scrambled, over easy, eggs in a frame, omelets, etc... I also make a mean pancake from scratch... sometimes we have cereal or pop tarts if we r in a hurry...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fallenangel_353
by Nikki on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Cereal, fruit, or eggs and sausage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:40 PM

mmm we call that egg in a window. SO good. I never had it until I got with DH. He asked if i wanted an egg in a  window & i looked at him like he was nuts lol

Quoting shortcakes13:

Eggs in a frame is where u take a piece of bread, butter both sides, cut a hole in the middle of the bread (I use a cup to cut the hole) then put the bread in a pan and crack the egg into the hole then cook it like that... it is really good...

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Eggs in a frame? Lol

Quoting shortcakes13:

We eat a lot of eggs... scrambled, over easy, eggs in a frame, omelets, etc... I also make a mean pancake from scratch... sometimes we have cereal or pop tarts if we r in a hurry...

Prayers for Chuck Pagano, Colts coach. Fighting Leukemia.

TurtleSquish
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:41 PM

yay! do you ever have the problem where the other side doesn't cook well because the egg kinda overflows and doesn't let the bread toast?

Quoting shortcakes13:

Quoting TurtleSquish:

Quoting shortcakes13:

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Eggs in a frame? Lol

Quoting shortcakes13:

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:42 PM
I believe its where you fry an egg in bread with a cut out? I could be wrong.

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Eggs in a frame? Lol

Quoting shortcakes13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortcakes13
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I asked my bil the other day if he wanted eggs in a frame and I got the same reaction.. Hehehe... but it is really good... one of my favorite things.. :)

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

mmm we call that egg in a window. SO good. I never had it until I got with DH. He asked if i wanted an egg in a  window & i looked at him like he was nuts lol

Quoting shortcakes13:

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Eggs in a frame? Lol

Quoting shortcakes13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigmessylife
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Blueberry pancakes

oatmeal with flax meal, blackstrap molasses, banana, and coconut oil

Whole wheat toast topped with a mixture of mashed avocado, nutritional yeast, and flax meal

Whole wheat toast topped with peanut butter

vegan overnight oats (1/3 cup oats, 2 tbsp chia seeds, 1 mashed banana, and 1 cup almond milk) Put them in the fridge overnight and top with almond butter and maple syrup in the morning.

shortcakes13
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah...that happens a lot...we had a chicken that gave us huge eggs so it overflowed everytime...

Quoting TurtleSquish:

yay! do you ever have the problem where the other side doesn't cook well because the egg kinda overflows and doesn't let the bread toast?

Quoting shortcakes13:

Quoting TurtleSquish:

Quoting shortcakes13:

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Eggs in a frame? Lol

Quoting shortcakes13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:47 PM

My kids fav is a egg sausage and cheese sandwich

nautica_lucas
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:48 PM
I don't know. Lol. I was amazed because I never heard of it.

Quoting mlg1989:

I believe its where you fry an egg in bread with a cut out? I could be wrong.

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Eggs in a frame? Lol

Quoting shortcakes13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured