Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Very upset with DD right now

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:49 PM
  • 50 Replies

She had her saftey scissors in her room and cut both her's and her brother's hair. Now DS (who is 2) can't be Mitt Romney for Halloween. DD (who is almost 5) wanted to grow her hair out like Rupunzel's has to have a hair cut to fix what she did. So upsetting, I didn't want to spend the day in town but now have to take them to get their hair cut. I really hope DD will learn from this mistake and now I have to figure something else out for DS and Halloween, maybe he will be a politician and still wear a button that says VOTE, lol. Life with kids.

Why do kids do this things? LOL

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fallenangel_353
by Nikki on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Idk. My 4 yr old DD just cut her waist length hair to her chin A month ago :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emandab
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I can count the number of times I cut my hair when I was little.  I was always chopping my bangs off for some reason.  Last year I saw dd1 who was 3 at the time, plaing fake hair cut with her sis that was 2.  I told their dad, uh oh we better start making sure the scissors are always put up from now on.  Needless to say I left the scissors on the bathroom vanity just days after that and dd1 cut a piece of dd2's hair.  Thank God I caught it in time because dd2 didn't have much to lose!

pheMOMenon
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:57 PM
4 moms liked this
Mitt Romney?!! Haha that cracked me up!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:05 PM

It would have been cute, lol we even have the stuff to spray his hair and the suit. Now he is just going to be a bald politician, the only way to fix his hair was to give him a buzz cut, a VERY short buzz cut. And there are still places that are shorter than the rest. 

Quoting pheMOMenon:

Mitt Romney?!! Haha that cracked me up!!

TurtleSquish
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:07 PM

lol why mitt romney?

Mrs.Winchester
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:08 PM

LOL Mitt is a cute idea,  maybe you can get him a cheesy wig.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:13 PM
3 moms liked this

Good for her! Prevented your son the embarrassment of looking like a jack ass. Might have saved your ass too! 

lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:13 PM

It would have been cute, lol.....we wouldn't have said he was Mitt but with how we were coloring (temporary spray) his hair it would have been obvious, lol......would have been kind of hard to have him be Obama when he is a little white boy, lol.

Quoting TurtleSquish:

lol why mitt romney?

TurtleSquish
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:14 PM

that's awesome haha

Quoting lv_my_babies:

It would have been cute, lol.....we wouldn't have said he was Mitt but with how we were coloring (temporary spray) his hair it would have been obvious, lol......would have been kind of hard to have him be Obama when he is a little white boy, lol.

Quoting TurtleSquish:

lol why mitt romney?

lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:16 PM
4 moms liked this

Wow aren't you a lovely person. So nice to meet you. Give me more reason to make it work for him to be Romney. Have a nice day!

Quoting Anonymous:

Good for her! Prevented your son the embarrassment of looking like a jack ass. Might have saved your ass too! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN