Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Very upset with DD right now

Posted by   + Show Post

She had her saftey scissors in her room and cut both her's and her brother's hair. Now DS (who is 2) can't be Mitt Romney for Halloween. DD (who is almost 5) wanted to grow her hair out like Rupunzel's has to have a hair cut to fix what she did. So upsetting, I didn't want to spend the day in town but now have to take them to get their hair cut. I really hope DD will learn from this mistake and now I have to figure something else out for DS and Halloween, maybe he will be a politician and still wear a button that says VOTE, lol. Life with kids.

Why do kids do this things? LOL

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Replies (11-20):
lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Going to figure something out, he will be Mitt now. 

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

LOL Mitt is a cute idea,  maybe you can get him a cheesy wig.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Because they love to do things to make us mommies cringe

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you. One more dumbass in the world!

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Wow aren't you a lovely person. So nice to meet you. Give me more reason to make it work for him to be Romney. Have a nice day!

Quoting Anonymous:

Good for her! Prevented your son the embarrassment of looking like a jack ass. Might have saved your ass too! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:25 PM

mayb u should take scissors away from her even tho they're safety scissors so it wont happen again

lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I really hope you don't talk like that in front of your kids. I love how much respect you have for others. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Wow aren't you a lovely person. So nice to meet you. Give me more reason to make it work for him to be Romney. Have a nice day!

Quoting Anonymous:

Good for her! Prevented your son the embarrassment of looking like a jack ass. Might have saved your ass too! 

.peace.
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Children's hair extensions. It totes works!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:28 PM

They were put up, but she climbed to get them. She does things like that all the time. She is upset about her hair being cut so maybe she learned her lesson, had to cut her hair short too.

Quoting Anonymous:

mayb u should take scissors away from her even tho they're safety scissors so it wont happen again

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:30 PM

ours did it one year, the week before family pics.. yep, the kind where you get sibs, parents and all the kids together... that SUCKED!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Why should it matter? They're just words! You give them power only when you make a big deal out if it. Atleast my kids know better than to vote for Romney.

Quoting lv_my_babies:

I really hope you don't talk like that in front of your kids. I love how much respect you have for others. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Quoting Anonymous:

lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:33 PM

OH NO...that is terrible. Thankfully my kids had their pictures taken on Wednesday.

Quoting Anonymous:

ours did it one year, the week before family pics.. yep, the kind where you get sibs, parents and all the kids together... that SUCKED!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN