Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Very upset with DD right now

Posted by   + Show Post

She had her saftey scissors in her room and cut both her's and her brother's hair. Now DS (who is 2) can't be Mitt Romney for Halloween. DD (who is almost 5) wanted to grow her hair out like Rupunzel's has to have a hair cut to fix what she did. So upsetting, I didn't want to spend the day in town but now have to take them to get their hair cut. I really hope DD will learn from this mistake and now I have to figure something else out for DS and Halloween, maybe he will be a politician and still wear a button that says VOTE, lol. Life with kids.

Why do kids do this things? LOL

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Replies (21-30):
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:35 PM

My dd and her bff cut each other's hair when they were in kindergarten. My nephew cut his teacher's hair in preschool and she didn't know it until later, lol. I think all kids do that at one time or another. 

kymom23
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I just got a text from my step daughter. Her 5 year old just cut off every bit of her 3 year olds hair while she was in the bathroom!!! I don't know why kids do this. I let a friend cut off my bangs when I was little, probably about 5 years old. Playing beauty shop of course. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:38 PM

fortunately, it was Christmas and we all wore Santa hats...

Quoting lv_my_babies:

OH NO...that is terrible. Thankfully my kids had their pictures taken on Wednesday.

Quoting Anonymous:

ours did it one year, the week before family pics.. yep, the kind where you get sibs, parents and all the kids together... that SUCKED!

lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:39 PM

At least my kids know better than to call others names for their own beliefs. I have the right to vote for who I want, and when my kids can vote they will vote for who they want I will NOT push them to vote the way that I do. 

You can vote for who you want, I really don't care just like you shouldn't care who I vote for or how I dress my kids for Halloween.

I was just upset that my DD messed up her and her borther's hair and ruined their looks for Halloween. The least you could do is have respect for others.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why should it matter? They're just words! You give them power only when you make a big deal out if it. Atleast my kids know better than to vote for Romney.

Quoting lv_my_babies:

I really hope you don't talk like that in front of your kids. I love how much respect you have for others. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Good for you. One more dumbass in the world!

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Wow aren't you a lovely person. So nice to meet you. Give me more reason to make it work for him to be Romney. Have a nice day!

Quoting Anonymous:

Good for her! Prevented your son the embarrassment of looking like a jack ass. Might have saved your ass too! 

lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Hats are wonderful! My son will be wearing his A LOT.

Quoting Anonymous:

fortunately, it was Christmas and we all wore Santa hats...

Quoting lv_my_babies:

OH NO...that is terrible. Thankfully my kids had their pictures taken on Wednesday.

Quoting Anonymous:

ours did it one year, the week before family pics.. yep, the kind where you get sibs, parents and all the kids together... that SUCKED!

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Yeah, no wonder she gave him a sympathy haircut!

Quoting pheMOMenon:

Mitt Romney?!! Haha that cracked me up!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isyn3cams
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:44 PM
I would have freaked out...cried even...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I cried while getting it fixed. Still want to cry his hair is sooo short but DD really looks cute with a bob. 

Quoting isyn3cams:

I would have freaked out...cried even...lol

stefvan
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:49 PM

My dd cut her hair the day before picture day in kindergarten.  My ds cut his when he was 3. I think it's a secret kid rule. 

lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:49 PM

She is actually upset that he had to get a buzz cut to fix what she did and that he may not be Romney. 

Quoting ff-princess:

Yeah, no wonder she gave him a sympathy haircut!

Quoting pheMOMenon:

Mitt Romney?!! Haha that cracked me up!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN