Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Very upset with DD right now

Posted by   + Show Post

She had her saftey scissors in her room and cut both her's and her brother's hair. Now DS (who is 2) can't be Mitt Romney for Halloween. DD (who is almost 5) wanted to grow her hair out like Rupunzel's has to have a hair cut to fix what she did. So upsetting, I didn't want to spend the day in town but now have to take them to get their hair cut. I really hope DD will learn from this mistake and now I have to figure something else out for DS and Halloween, maybe he will be a politician and still wear a button that says VOTE, lol. Life with kids.

Why do kids do this things? LOL

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Replies (31-40):
lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:50 PM

It must be, lol.

Quoting stefvan:

My dd cut her hair the day before picture day in kindergarten.  My ds cut his when he was 3. I think it's a secret kid rule. 

opal10161973
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Could he be Ron Paul?  RP is thinning on top.  LOL

Quoting lv_my_babies:

It would have been cute, lol we even have the stuff to spray his hair and the suit. Now he is just going to be a bald politician, the only way to fix his hair was to give him a buzz cut, a VERY short buzz cut. And there are still places that are shorter than the rest. 

Quoting pheMOMenon:

Mitt Romney?!! Haha that cracked me up!!

CadincesMom
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:55 PM

My DD cut her hair one time...when I took her to get it fixed the lady gave her such a hard time about it...she hasn't done it since then

lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:56 PM

He even has more hair than DS, lol.

Quoting opal10161973:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

It would have been cute, lol we even have the stuff to spray his hair and the suit. Now he is just going to be a bald politician, the only way to fix his hair was to give him a buzz cut, a VERY short buzz cut. And there are still places that are shorter than the rest. 

Quoting pheMOMenon:

lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:58 PM

They did the same with DD today, and reminded her that when she wants a hair cut that she needs to come there for a hair cut. 

Quoting CadincesMom:

My DD cut her hair one time...when I took her to get it fixed the lady gave her such a hard time about it...she hasn't done it since then

livric
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:00 PM

This is why I was SUPER paranoid with the sissors!!  They stayed up in the top cupboard and went straight back up after use..  DD has long hair and my worst nighitmare was that she would cut it lol.   she is now nearly nine and she never got the sissors :)  however I will NEVER forget the day when she was 3 her daycare centre rang me to tell me that another little girl had cut her hair OMG I was soooo angry!!  I bolted down there as soon as I could expecting the worst you know.  luckily she only got a part underneath so you could not really tell.  when she had her hair up there was a loose piece on the side til it grew out.  it could have been so much worse!!!

Destiny907
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:04 PM

It happened to me, it happened to both my daughter when they finally had kids.  I think it happens to every family sooner or later! Just laugh it off. It's rather funny. Hair grows back.

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Here is an idea, maybe you can find a top hat at goodwill? He could be abe lincoln. :D How old is he?

lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:09 PM

yeah we are laughing it off, but everytime we look at DS we want to cry.

Quoting Destiny907:

It happened to me, it happened to both my daughter when they finally had kids.  I think it happens to every family sooner or later! Just laugh it off. It's rather funny. Hair grows back.

opal10161973
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Wasn't Jesse Ventura bald?  He could be a wrestler AND a politician!  LOL

Quoting lv_my_babies:

He even has more hair than DS, lol.

Quoting opal10161973:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Quoting pheMOMenon:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)