Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Very upset with DD right now

Posted by   + Show Post

She had her saftey scissors in her room and cut both her's and her brother's hair. Now DS (who is 2) can't be Mitt Romney for Halloween. DD (who is almost 5) wanted to grow her hair out like Rupunzel's has to have a hair cut to fix what she did. So upsetting, I didn't want to spend the day in town but now have to take them to get their hair cut. I really hope DD will learn from this mistake and now I have to figure something else out for DS and Halloween, maybe he will be a politician and still wear a button that says VOTE, lol. Life with kids.

Why do kids do this things? LOL

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Dressing your child as a candidate is pushing your beliefs onto him. Teach him what you want, I don't give a shit. It's just pathetic. What's even more pathetic, is you demand respect from me yet i've seen you being very disrespectful of others on here LMFAO

Quoting lv_my_babies:

At least my kids know better than to call others names for their own beliefs. I have the right to vote for who I want, and when my kids can vote they will vote for who they want I will NOT push them to vote the way that I do. 

You can vote for who you want, I really don't care just like you shouldn't care who I vote for or how I dress my kids for Halloween.

I was just upset that my DD messed up her and her borther's hair and ruined their looks for Halloween. The least you could do is have respect for others.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why should it matter? They're just words! You give them power only when you make a big deal out if it. Atleast my kids know better than to vote for Romney.

Quoting lv_my_babies:

I really hope you don't talk like that in front of your kids. I love how much respect you have for others. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Good for you. One more dumbass in the world!

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Wow aren't you a lovely person. So nice to meet you. Give me more reason to make it work for him to be Romney. Have a nice day!

Quoting Anonymous:

Good for her! Prevented your son the embarrassment of looking like a jack ass. Might have saved your ass too! 

militarywife09
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Are you stupid? First off OP was not disrespectful at all, YOU are the one who started calling names. Second EVERYONE pushes their beliefs on their kids. When they hear mommy and daddy talking about how Obama is awesome and Mitt sucks, or vice versa, that's pushing them!

Quoting Anonymous:

Dressing your child as a candidate is pushing your beliefs onto him. Teach him what you want, I don't give a shit. It's just pathetic. What's even more pathetic, is you demand respect from me yet i've seen you being very disrespectful of others on here LMFAO

Quoting lv_my_babies:

At least my kids know better than to call others names for their own beliefs. I have the right to vote for who I want, and when my kids can vote they will vote for who they want I will NOT push them to vote the way that I do. 

You can vote for who you want, I really don't care just like you shouldn't care who I vote for or how I dress my kids for Halloween.

I was just upset that my DD messed up her and her borther's hair and ruined their looks for Halloween. The least you could do is have respect for others.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why should it matter? They're just words! You give them power only when you make a big deal out if it. Atleast my kids know better than to vote for Romney.

Quoting lv_my_babies:

I really hope you don't talk like that in front of your kids. I love how much respect you have for others. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Wow aren't you a lovely person. So nice to meet you. Give me more reason to make it work for him to be Romney. Have a nice day!

Quoting Anonymous:

Good for her! Prevented your son the embarrassment of looking like a jack ass. Might have saved your ass too! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mammakittykat
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Almost all kids go through this phase. My daughter when she was 3 gave herself a mullet. and I mean she cut her hair on one side clear up to her scalp. There was no fixing it till it grew out. I was livid and hubby was practically in tears (he was deployed). She had gorgous long curly hair that took 3 years to grow out and in one fell swoop she managed to cut all her curls out and they never came back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:22 PM

I didn't say she was disrespectful in this post, I said on other posts. I don't talk like that around my kids. I let them read and observe until they come up with their own opinion. Back off bitch.

Quoting militarywife09:

Are you stupid? First off OP was not disrespectful at all, YOU are the one who started calling names. Second EVERYONE pushes their beliefs on their kids. When they hear mommy and daddy talking about how Obama is awesome and Mitt sucks, or vice versa, that's pushing them!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Quoting Anonymous:

LTTALK
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:31 PM

easy to shoot off at the mouth when posting anon

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't say she was disrespectful in this post, I said on other posts. I don't talk like that around my kids. I let them read and observe until they come up with their own opinion. Back off bitch.

Quoting militarywife09:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Quoting Anonymous:

mammakittykat
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Damn who pissed in your wheaties today?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting militarywife09:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Quoting Anonymous:

Dreama Proud wife to Jerry

Proud mommy to

Jerry William, Brhianna Angelina, Johanathan Patrick and Glenn Cleveland

Colleen86
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:33 PM

why did they let her do it? lol

stupid question huh?

lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Please show me where I have been disrespectful and I will gladly apologize for it. 

And my child is 2 how can I be pushing my views on him when he is 2, please explain that to me. He is at an age where he can't pick his own costume, he doesn't even understand what Halloween is yet. He will get to choose his costume next year and he will be whatever it is he wants. What did you dress your children as when they were too young to understand? Wait, it don't matter because they aren't my kids.

It's Halloween it is a day to have fun and dress up as who or whatever. Kids dress up as axe murders, zombies, OJ Simpson, Charles Manson, I was Batman for 3 years straight. Does it really matter that much to you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lv_my_babies:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:07 AM

The lesson is yours, watch your kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Mitt the twitt. Just what kids need to be.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN