Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm in the adult industry and I don't want your sneaky guy looking at me either.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

you may consider me your enemy because I'm a web cam girl, but in truth, I don't want their skanky butts either! those 'sneaky' lying hubbies are the worst clients and they get on my nerves the way they try to come see us when you are out taking the kids to soccer! lying to you guys telling you that they are sick so they can log in and watch us. I think they should be out there cheering their kids on too!

I know some models that ban guys when they admit they are married. so lots of them lie to us too.

for what it's worth, lots of us give the married guys a not as good show (if we take them as clients at all)- we save the good stuff for the guys we like. I've never heard a cam girl say that her favorite is a guy that is sneaking to see her behind the wives back.

granted, I only know what the guys tell me or want to admit. But any guy that can only engage you in a appointment 'when he gets the chance' or leaves a show after 5 minutes when he's paid for 15, is a guy that is sneaking around, and dodging getting caught!

I know that many will still say I'm the devil, and tell yourself that if you wish to make yourself feel better.I feel for any woman who has a guy sneaking around in any way.

just wanted to try to assure the ladies that worry about cam girls will take their men away, trust me, most of us don't want to spend our time on a lying guy either! even if they ARE paying us! the smart ones cam girls anyway :)

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Replies (141-150):
Momof5kids84
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:53 PM
This is not about morality. It is about whether or not this profession is a whoredom or not. By definition, it is. It does not matter if I think it's immoral or not.

Quoting Rhiannon92:

Your last reply is exactly why it is about perspective. Your opinion, and I quote "You should have enough self-esteem and self-worth not to feel the need to take your clothes off for money. A person is worth so much more than than that. "

No matter the definition of a whore, your perspective on the morality of such things is not fact. It is your perspective. That's all.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

No, I'm calling it what it is by definition. I copied the definition verbatim. Look it up yourself.

Argue with me about terminology all you want, but a definition is a definition. I'm not lying. I fact checked myself. I went to the Merriam-Webster website. This isn't some random Wikipedia crap.

This is not about my perspective. I don't care if they hump an entire army, but a whore is a whore.

Quoting Rhiannon92:

No, you are calling it what you FEEL it is. The definition of a whore is a prostitute, AKA a person who engages in physical sexual acts for money. Cam models don't touch anyone. Not that I think prostitution is wrong, because I don't. That's a matter of opinion.

You can see it how you want but you don't have it all figured out. There is nothing wrong with consensual sexual acts or performances, paid for or not. You build it up in your head to be about self worth, but you just don't understand. and that's okay. It's only degrading or belittling if the person doing it feels so. I know women who love working in the adult industry and they do it because they want to, not because they feel the need to take their clothes off for money. It's all about perspective.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Not a prude. Just calling it what is. You should have enough self-esteem and self-worth not to feel the need to take your clothes off for money. A person is worth so much more than than that.

Quoting Rhiannon92:

You're still a prude by definition. It doesn't matter that you supposedly know how everyone should live their life. 

Quoting Momof5kids84:

You're still a whore by definition. It doesn't matter that you supposedly have standards.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof5kids84
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Lol. Says the one that keeps responding.

Quoting Anonymous:

whatever you want. point is, I think you are spending a lot of time on something almost no one really cares about. use whatever definition you want, all the same to me. I know what I specifically do, and it's fine by me.the title to me matters very little.

I'm just sure you have better things to do then beat a dead horse, and it sounds like that's what you are doing. in the mean time I have some packing to do and some fan mail to answer. have a good one.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Lol What is more silly? Using your own made-up definition, or using the definition written in an actual dictionary. Being paid to do anything sexual is classified as being a whore. Sorry.

My point was not to insult anyone. I was just stating a fact.

Quoting Anonymous:

it's not really all sexual acts, and this is a silly argument anyway guys. everyone has a different definition of a whore. no matter what the dictionary says. if being a whore is being someone that gives sexual pleasure for money, then I don't consider it a insult.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Look it up in the dictionary. A whore is someone that engages in sexual acts for money. Masturbation, stripping, exposing yourself are sexual acts that cam girls are getting paid to perform.

Quoting Anonymous:

you have to have sex to be a whore...

cam girls do  not have sex with their clients..

Quoting Momof5kids84:

You're still a whore by definition. It doesn't matter that you supposedly have standards.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VioletsMomTown
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Good you still have ethics, but the men obviously don't care and won't learn a lesson from it, you won't make any marriages happier or not by refusing your services. They will just move on to the next one who doesn't have ethics. It's not a job that attracts a lot of honest, good hearted people I imagine. If you're going to do it, do it lots, make tons of cash, take the lying sacs monies and then take your profits and get a respectable job and life. Its obviously bothering you on some level if you feel like you have to tell wives such things. 

Lindsey1126
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Your a whore either way! Their are so many jobs out there you could get besides being a skank like helping others such as nursing or something different!Wow Great example for your child!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:45 PM
They go after the men?

Quoting Anonymous:

nd what if when they tell you they are married and you guys still go after them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:49 PM

to each his own.

Quoting Lindsey1126:

Your a whore either way! Their are so many jobs out there you could get besides being a skank like helping others such as nursing or something different!Wow Great example for your child!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:52 PM

if you mean try to make them our own, like marry them or something, I myself am already happily married. I don't know of an y women in the industry personally that have done that.

I'm sure some are out there, but no one has ever expressed interest in dating or even meeting any of their clients to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

They go after the men?

Quoting Anonymous:

nd what if when they tell you they are married and you guys still go after them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:00 PM

I was mainly complaining because the married guys were getting on my nerves. it bothers me when I hear of any man lying to his wife in general.but this was never about ethics really. mostly I just wish that those guys who have wives that don't want them looking at cam girls would go find something else to do rather than bug me. would make me happy, and their wives happy!

as for 'take their money' that is part of the my problem. the ones that are sneaking past their wifes (at least from what they tell me) are the worst clients, as I mentioned. they spend less because they have to, they ask to set up a appointment and then end up telling you they can't make it because their wive's meeting was canceled, just overall irritating. most of the single guys spend more because they can. they don't have wives to complain about.

i don't think there's a job in the world that wouldn't have things about it that wouldn't get under my skin. that's why I do this one, I can make the call, and if I get mad and call someone a idiot it doesn't make much difference. if anything most of them LIKE that. :P

Quoting VioletsMomTown:

Good you still have ethics, but the men obviously don't care and won't learn a lesson from it, you won't make any marriages happier or not by refusing your services. They will just move on to the next one who doesn't have ethics. It's not a job that attracts a lot of honest, good hearted people I imagine. If you're going to do it, do it lots, make tons of cash, take the lying sacs monies and then take your profits and get a respectable job and life. Its obviously bothering you on some level if you feel like you have to tell wives such things. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:02 PM

that's because I'm the OP (though the program isn't recording me as such) and I'm rather do this than pack for our moviing day.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Lol. Says the one that keeps responding.

Quoting Anonymous:

whatever you want. point is, I think you are spending a lot of time on something almost no one really cares about. use whatever definition you want, all the same to me. I know what I specifically do, and it's fine by me.the title to me matters very little.

I'm just sure you have better things to do then beat a dead horse, and it sounds like that's what you are doing. in the mean time I have some packing to do and some fan mail to answer. have a good one.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Lol What is more silly? Using your own made-up definition, or using the definition written in an actual dictionary. Being paid to do anything sexual is classified as being a whore. Sorry.

My point was not to insult anyone. I was just stating a fact.

Quoting Anonymous:

it's not really all sexual acts, and this is a silly argument anyway guys. everyone has a different definition of a whore. no matter what the dictionary says. if being a whore is being someone that gives sexual pleasure for money, then I don't consider it a insult.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Look it up in the dictionary. A whore is someone that engages in sexual acts for money. Masturbation, stripping, exposing yourself are sexual acts that cam girls are getting paid to perform.

Quoting Anonymous:

you have to have sex to be a whore...

cam girls do  not have sex with their clients..

Quoting Momof5kids84:

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:03 PM

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured