Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

help. hobbies or something

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:22 PM
  • 9 Replies
Ok so I'm being honest. I'm clingy and want attetion and I guess I'm up my dh ass. I love music art reading. What can I do have time to self and release myself in to . And give him space. But also how to train self control of not texting him all day. . Never been like this with exes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mom2four1978
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I took up knitting and crochet. Once you get the hang of it its very relaxing. Plus there are a lot of neat things you can make. I found some how to videos on youtube and then went and bought the stuff they said came home and started. Plus it would keep your hands busy instead of texting.

ec19863
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I crochet . But texting when I'm out is my deal. And I guess we work and have 5 kids free time I want with him. I gota suck it up . And jus do me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I do drawing , Knitting , Crochet , Sewing , Cross stitching  and baking Oh and also I am a member of the SCA -Society for Creative Anachronism its a fun group http://sca.org/ 

jamesmommy0424
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I do quilting but i only text when he is on break. And to keep me busy when my three year old is not in my hair
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ec19863
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Its in the evening after kids are to bed he has a routine. I scrap book and such. Thanks tho because I could bake for kids next day lunch. I love baking
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shermy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Weird question. You just don't do it. Do you have issues with self control in other areas of your life?

I don't do stuff because I want to give my DH space.  I do stuff because I have a personal drive to purse a variety of other things in my life that are not connected to him (So, I really want to do yoga. He doesn't. That doesn't mean that I am NOT going to do yoga....I am just going to rock it alone and he can do his own thing).  We also have hobbies together that I pursue alone (We both love nature, during the day my son and I go for hikes, or explore our environment).

Outside of my activities with my husband and my son, I do things with friends, and I really enjoy reading. I sometimes sew.  I hike, and rock climb (indoor gym).

ec19863
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:19 PM
No. I have gym and I have work and I have social groups. We have such busy outside and we do things together but as stated when kids are to bed he has a routine to settle him down. An so I need one
And I just talk a lot. Texing wise. Not controling
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katenemsmom
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Get a diary and anything you would text to him write down instead.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ec19863
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:24 PM
I like that.thanks. idk why I guess I enjoy his talks. I'm learning
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN