Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Controlling?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
Presuming he can, does your husband want to talk to you constantly while he's at work? Does he get upset if he calls and you don't answer or the line is busy? Would he flip out if he couldn't get ahold of you within 20 mins?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJane
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this
He has 3 breaks. He calls me on the first one because he knows I'm busy during the other 2. He doesn't get upset now but there was a time that he did. It was my fault that he felt that way. I've fixed it and he's fixed being upset :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:33 PM

No.  If he sees me online he might shoot a message if he's bored.  But, for the most part, he knows I have to get my things done so he understands if I don't talk back right away.  Sometimes, rarely on REALLY bad days he'll call.  I always answer when he calls b/c it is so rare.  lol.

No, he wouldn't freak out, unless we had arranged to talk about something at that time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:34 PM
How was it your fault? If you don't mind me asking.

Quoting MamaJane:

He has 3 breaks. He calls me on the first one because he knows I'm busy during the other 2. He doesn't get upset now but there was a time that he did. It was my fault that he felt that way. I've fixed it and he's fixed being upset :)
hollydaze1974
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:34 PM
we text throughout the day...but no flipping out on either side....sometimes it's an hour before I reply....sometimes he doesn't text back for three hours. or not at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:35 PM
yes...yes....no lol

he calls or texts me all flipping day...its annoying I'm like shouldn't you be working? he gives me shit if I don't answer like damn what kept you so busy? lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:36 PM
No, when he's at work, he's busy. I guess that's what makes him so good at his job.
Beautiful31mom
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Nope. And if I don't answer the phone, my husband will leave me a message. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:37 PM
He calls all the time. It gets on my nerves sometimes. He doesn't get mad if I can't answer though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:38 PM
We talk through Facebook most of the day but he gets upset if I don't answer right away. Earlier my dad picked up my dd and I was outside talking to him. Dh happened to call but since I was outside I didn't hear the phone. 13 mins went by between him calling the first time and getting ahold of me. He flipped out and now thinks I'm up to something. :(

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

No.  If he sees me online he might shoot a message if he's bored.  But, for the most part, he knows I have to get my things done so he understands if I don't talk back right away.  Sometimes, rarely on REALLY bad days he'll call.  I always answer when he calls b/c it is so rare.  lol.

No, he wouldn't freak out, unless we had arranged to talk about something at that time.

SavannahV
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:39 PM
No, he knows I don't put up with bullshit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN