Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Rocky mountain oysters...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
A very good friend of mine admitted to me that she ordered rocky mountain oysters because she honestly thought that she was ordering oysters. Needless to say I about choked on my coffee due to busting up laughing at her.

What is the craziest food you have ever eaten?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Deep fried hot dog. It was disgusting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TraceyMR
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:29 PM

omg gag

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Normal to me but weird to some is the stuff we hunt & eat or regional foods (gulf coast). I ate dog once. That was weird to know I ate it, but I didn't know it until afterwards.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Normal to me but weird to some is the stuff we hunt & eat or regional foods (gulf coast). I ate dog once. That was weird to know I ate it, but I didn't know it until afterwards.

What would that include? Just for curiosity sake.
ChelseySpelsey
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Oh there's no way in hell I could eat dog... Nope, nope nope....and I would fall over & die if I found out afterwards.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Balut

BALUT

Black Pudding

BLACK PUDDING

Hasma

HASMA

Casu Marzu

CASU MARZU

Haggis

HAGGIS

Hotlix

HOTLIX

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:36 PM
It's normal to us. Deer, wild hogs, oryx, gators, frog legs, crawfish, different birds. I just always see stuff like that listed in posts of weird things people would never eat. My freezers has more wild game in it than store bought meat.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

What would that include? Just for curiosity sake.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:39 PM
I feel horrible because I liked it. I would never ask for it again because I love my dogs, but it was tasty.

Quoting ChelseySpelsey:

Oh there's no way in hell I could eat dog... Nope, nope nope....and I would fall over & die if I found out afterwards.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Some things on your list I could eat. Like the wild hog but I have to admit I could not eat frog legs though. I do love crawfish!

brittani
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Alligator, and moose. I didn't like moose at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)