Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I'm playing super Mario galaxy on wii and this stupid thing won't die!!! It's annoying me.

Do you like playing video games?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Replies (41-50):
atlbravesfanok
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:52 AM

i miss my super nintendo. i finally had to throw it away because it broke. it upset me because it was the original one i got when i was like 12 or 13. i have 2 wii's now and sometimes play them. Use it mostly for my son to watch netflix.

JessicaNelson21
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:51 AM

omg I thought my game was glitched!  I would eat it and my health wouldn't go up...i'd eat another one...nothing.  So I sold it.  Never threw up, just didn't do anything. 

Quoting mommajenn4684:

I made some sort of bug soup In a quest. Said it would regain 200k health, ate it only restored 90k and made me throw up. Ugh!!!

Quoting JessicaNelson21:

Yep.  I had that same problem.  <3 the arcane shield thingy.  haha  oh and if ur an herbalist, when you pick pandaren herbs you get life spirits that restore 60k health oveer 6 seconds.  those things are handy!

Quoting mommajenn4684:

The other day i was in an area and kept getting attacked by invisible tigers and stupid cranes... i get past 3tigers and 6 cranes, sit down to eat some mana cake a stupid little bug kills me..... now that's frustrating

Quoting JessicaNelson21:

I play world of warcraft.  You thinkt he wii games are frustrating?  Try wow.  Ugh.  lol

ashlynsmom14
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Leerrroooyyy Jenkins!! Lol

Quoting JessicaNelson21:

I play world of warcraft.  You thinkt he wii games are frustrating?  Try wow.  Ugh.  lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hierophant85
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:53 AM
I'm playing wow right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NikkiDoll
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:55 AM
I love Super Mario! And Donkey Kong too, but they made it sooooo hard. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IntactivistMama
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Very rarely. 

iheartmycinco
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Everyone I know plays that. What is it exactly? I'm interested. Not that I have time to play games but I would like too. Lol.

Quoting JessicaNelson21:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommajenn4684
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Nope just the food lol

Quoting JessicaNelson21:

omg I thought my game was glitched!  I would eat it and my health wouldn't go up...i'd eat another one...nothing.  So I sold it.  Never threw up, just didn't do anything. 

Quoting mommajenn4684:

I made some sort of bug soup In a quest. Said it would regain 200k health, ate it only restored 90k and made me throw up. Ugh!!!

Quoting JessicaNelson21:

Yep.  I had that same problem.  <3 the arcane shield thingy.  haha  oh and if ur an herbalist, when you pick pandaren herbs you get life spirits that restore 60k health oveer 6 seconds.  those things are handy!

Quoting mommajenn4684:

The other day i was in an area and kept getting attacked by invisible tigers and stupid cranes... i get past 3tigers and 6 cranes, sit down to eat some mana cake a stupid little bug kills me..... now that's frustrating

Quoting JessicaNelson21:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommajenn4684
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:59 AM
My character is JBoo Jenkins lol

Quoting ashlynsmom14:

Leerrroooyyy Jenkins!! Lol

Quoting JessicaNelson21:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Yup. I love my Left For Dead games :3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)