Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Was your first time special?

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:30 PM
  • 32 Replies
Having sex, was the first time special? Mine was, well for the most part! He was my first love, we were like crazy in love, the kind of crazy love people dream of having. He wanted to make it extra special for me so he took me out to eat at a fancy restaurant, we went to see a movie, and then he spent a hundred bucks on a really nice hotel room for a few hours. We were both so nervous that it wasn't the magical night I imagined it being but it was better than most girls first time experience. Was yours genuinely special? Or did you just do it in the heat of the moment? I wish mine had been heat of the moment kind of thing, honestly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kadensmommy2011
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:32 PM
No not at all :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:35 PM
It was. He was my first love & we had a really good night. We didn't plan it ahead of time, just followed our feelings.
SLGross215
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:35 PM

No it wasn't

Aamy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, it was our wedding night. 

squeekers
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM

My first fun was my 16th birthday present.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Not at all, no love he was just a hornball and I was curious and didn't understand how much better I deserved.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Not really. I wasn't even in a relationship. We were just really good friends that had been drinking a little to much but was well aware of what was going on. It wasn't "magical" but I'm glad it was with him and not the boyfriend that came after. He was my first "love" but dumped me for my brother's girlfriend. I'm still friends with the guy I lost my virginity to but never talk to the ex so yeah, I'm glad it ended up the way it did.

MommaBear1130
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Hell no, but I wouldn't redo it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KME3
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Not at all...I wish I had waited a little longer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Oh my goodness no.  It was really just not anything, not pleasurable, not painful, not special, nothing.  I could not understand what all the hype was after that LOL.  I was 17 by the way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)