Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Was your first time special?

Posted by   + Show Post
Having sex, was the first time special? Mine was, well for the most part! He was my first love, we were like crazy in love, the kind of crazy love people dream of having. He wanted to make it extra special for me so he took me out to eat at a fancy restaurant, we went to see a movie, and then he spent a hundred bucks on a really nice hotel room for a few hours. We were both so nervous that it wasn't the magical night I imagined it being but it was better than most girls first time experience. Was yours genuinely special? Or did you just do it in the heat of the moment? I wish mine had been heat of the moment kind of thing, honestly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
MommyTo5Boys
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Uh No.

I was young, drunk on wine coolers and in the back seat of a car with a guy that I wasn't even dating at a road side party .... you can't get anymore romantic than that huh???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:41 PM
No we were drunk on spring break and it was a total accident so we just kept going. It sucked , actually it sucked every time after that too lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:41 PM
No, I got trashed and slept with the hot guy at the party..
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Seriously??? Hell No ...........unless you like twigs and rocks digging into your ass and mosquitos trying to bite every exposed part of your body, lol

Animated banner with a ghost says Have a Spooky Halloween                                          

marie2409
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Not even a little special, at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoahandEliza
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:44 PM
We were in love, but it wasn't a big, special deal. I had been trying to get him to do it for a while, but he was worried about it being my first time. When we finally had sex, I hadn't even expected it to happen that night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:45 PM

I told him no....he didn't listen.....

twoblues
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:45 PM
I was nineteen, it was Valentine's day, he gave me a diamond sapphire ring, we got married two years later. It was special enough for me.
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Nope. It was some fucking horny hormonal teenager who couldn't keep his dick in his pants, who had to take advantage of his little sister's friend who was passed out because of the anxiety medication she had to take. Fucking asshole.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:46 PM
No, but I enjoyed myself..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)