Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Was your first time special?

Posted by   + Show Post
Having sex, was the first time special? Mine was, well for the most part! He was my first love, we were like crazy in love, the kind of crazy love people dream of having. He wanted to make it extra special for me so he took me out to eat at a fancy restaurant, we went to see a movie, and then he spent a hundred bucks on a really nice hotel room for a few hours. We were both so nervous that it wasn't the magical night I imagined it being but it was better than most girls first time experience. Was yours genuinely special? Or did you just do it in the heat of the moment? I wish mine had been heat of the moment kind of thing, honestly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM
No it sucked
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Magical? No

It was on his families sailboat. Romantic spot. That's as far as the magic went.
highlandmum
by Spunky on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM

It was special, he made sure of that.   That is the biggest problem that he made it so I will always remember him.

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Nope

anime.princess
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Nope, just wanted to have sex.  Never cared about virginity.  Don't regret it either.  After all, it's just sex!

Luna091306
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM
No not at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:49 PM

My first time wasn't special at all...I was 21 and in basic training in the army...the relationship that I had been in for 6 years had just ended (both of us grew up in very religious homes and were waiting for marriage)...there was a guy in my unit in basic that I thought was good looking and we ended up in the cleaning closet and that is where I had sex for the first time...by that point I just didn't care about waiting until marriage because I didn't think that I would ever get married anyway

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:49 PM

And I didn't explain my current sex life ANON, lol

Quoting Anonymous:

She didn't ask about your current sex life, courtney.

Quoting Sassy762:

Seriously??? Hell No ...........unless you like twigs and rocks digging into your ass and mosquitos trying to bite every exposed part of your body, lol

Animated banner with a ghost says Have a Spooky Halloween                                          

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:57 PM

No not at all : / God I was stupid

MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Oh yeah... super :|

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN