Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Was your first time special?

Posted by   + Show Post
Having sex, was the first time special? Mine was, well for the most part! He was my first love, we were like crazy in love, the kind of crazy love people dream of having. He wanted to make it extra special for me so he took me out to eat at a fancy restaurant, we went to see a movie, and then he spent a hundred bucks on a really nice hotel room for a few hours. We were both so nervous that it wasn't the magical night I imagined it being but it was better than most girls first time experience. Was yours genuinely special? Or did you just do it in the heat of the moment? I wish mine had been heat of the moment kind of thing, honestly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Replies (31-32):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:59 PM
I was sixteen and my first love was seventeen. We watched a movie at my parents house and then started messing around which lead to the bedroom where he asked if we could. I said yes and it was awkward but exciting. Then his mom picked him up. Lol teenage sex is lame. However when i learned what my likes and dislikes where, oh mama my first time with my husband after marriage was so good i became his sex slave and now it overpowers the memory of my first time :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Well,it was MY choice, we were having fun, I wanted to do it, I like the guy... so it was "nice". But I didn't get a "thing" out of it. Like no big O.  I KNEW what it was, I had masturbated to orgasm before... it was a huge disappointment.  I thought so what the heck IS the big deal then, about sex?

I never really DID find a guy who who is better than solo O's. 

We should do a CM poll about that... your O's- solo or with DH?  Do you LIE mostly to your man for his ego's sake? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN