Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the coolest, weirdest and/or most disgusting...

Posted by   + Show Post
thing you have ever found at the beach?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Replies (21-30):
Mabuka
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:23 AM
You gotta do somethin' about that! It makes me sad!

Quoting bcbmami:

I've never been to the beach :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcbmami
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:29 AM
IKR? Some time in the future we will be going to Georgia to visit dh's family...which isn't too far from the beach. So excited!

Quoting Mabuka:

You gotta do somethin' about that! It makes me sad!

Quoting bcbmami:

I've never been to the beach :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
addiecakesmommy
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:31 AM
A dead, but not dried out or anything, puffer fish.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I live a block from the beach so a better question would be....what haven't you found at the beach?, lol

Animated banner with a ghost says Have a Spooky Halloween                                          

Mommavieve
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:35 AM
There's still black sand, but it's supposed to be cursed.

Quoting squeekers:

nastiest? a condom.

coolest? a whole solid sand dollar.

something that i don't think exists anymore? black sand, from the black sand beach in hawaii.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:41 AM

nothing  i have never  been to the beach, my hubby said  like crabs  or ;lobsters  don't  really  remember  he was a little boy.

DestinyHLewis
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Coolest- actual fossils. Like from Waaaay back when. I have a piece of rock that has an impression of an ancient crustacean and one with the imprint of an ancient plant. This beach in CA in known for these things, but is very secluded, a rough hike to get to it, and also on a military base, so it is easy to find them there.

Weird- and sad. A full skeleton of a sea lion. Also on a beach in CA. it looked like it had just laid there and passed. Every bone was in place. It was weird to see but sad.

Disgusting- a used condom with stuff in it. I stepped on it!!! OMG it still makes me want to puke.
AMCMSM
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:42 AM

I live at the beach. We have had some stuff from the Japanese Tsunami wash up. Years ago I found a glass fishing float. I have lots of fossil sea shells

MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Quoting LucyMom08:

I live 2 blocks from the beach, so I've found plenty...horseshoe crabs and those freaky arthropods are probably the weirdest animal life I've found...and man-of-wars...my mom has played with babt sharks in tidal pools, i wouldn't go near them, haha...and she has found an alligator on the beach...

Man of wars are amazing. 

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:45 AM
I once walked past a giant washed up dead sea lion. I didn't even realize what it was at first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN